Fever moves

Options
ggofcoarse
ggofcoarse Posts: 1 Newbie

why do i only get 15 moves instead of 35 for level 3741.

did anyone else experience this?

Comments

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@ggofcoarse Hi and welcome,

Yes a few people but not many are getting this issue. the studio are looking in to this but think as it only affecting a few people not that easy to resolve

• arwen777
    arwen777 Posts: 1,394 Level 5
    Options

They keep reducing the moves in many levels, so this must sadly be one more example! There's a video on youtube showing how to play 3741 with 15 moves but it's with boosters I'm afraid. Good luck @ggofcoarse!

• sweet_stanley
    sweet_stanley Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

I really have no idea, what you're up into game studio, but you're not sane...

BTW I started gathering evidence on how you manipulate players

Today's example with screenshots:

Level 4281

01 april 2021 CET 20:18 - I had 15 moves - then I failed pass the level (1 win streak from previous level)

01 april 2021 CET 20:19 - After loosing win streak I had 19 moves

Level 4280

01 april 2021 CET 16:04 - I had 15 moves - then I failed pass the level (no strike at all from previous level)

01 april 2021 CET 19:57 - I had 18 moves

Can someone who is really responsible for this explain what's going on here?

The game used to be pretty relaxing, after work, but nowadays it's worthless to play. So the game give me some "free booster" on win streak but at the same time it reduce the number of moves?

How can I explain the level moves is like on roller-coaster? Not to mention, that there has already been a reduction of perhaps 40% moves compared to youtube videos already...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?