⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Glitch on Level 9034

Options
Germano_
Germano_ Posts: 89 Level 3

Hello!

I am reporting a glitch on Level 9034.

For some reason, the fruit fell in between the 2 red barriers instead of falling down.

This make the level impossible to be finished.

In the beginning I thought there may be a hole at the bottom, but there is not.

Only option is to exit and restart.

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@Germano_ Hi Again, You do not seem to be having much luck today with these random glitches. Will tag @kiara_wael to see if she can check this level but again guessing this may be a temporary issue. Have you looked at any videos for this level

• Germano_
    Options

Hello again Freddy.

This is quite common with brand new levels. Gamers playing them may face new unexpected issues.

Yes: I checked a video on YouTube in order to understand why I was trapped. I understood that the level could be completed without problems, as long as you do not get this rare event (I guess the fruit fell from the first dispenser and instead of falling straight down it shifted between the two red barriers).

Let’s see if I have other problems during the day :-)

Stay safe.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@Germano_ Hi, Yes some levels can get these strange events which obviously random glitches for some. Hopefully it does not happen again and you can get on with completing the level. Good you providing screenshots of the issues

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 144,125 Candy Moderator
    edited April 2021
    Options

Hi and Welcome to our Community

Thanks for sharing , I can play level 9034 . This one of Tricky Level

Please check this video

• Germano_
    Options

@Freddy_

I guess the issue can be solved avoiding fruit to fall from the first dispenser (suggestion for the level designer 🧑‍🎨).

• Germano_
    Options

Yeah. Level can be played and finished.

I only pointed out that there is this glitch (fruit can fall in the wrong place and level can notbe finished)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?