Level 4101 Scam

Options
kevifn2010
kevifn2010 Posts: 14 Level 2

So annoying. The fish are supposed to help you right? I've seen this happen on a few other levels too where they don't. You're trying to get the cherry to go around and then fall so you need to get the chrries within a certain # of moves and you don't have a lot of time. Two things

I spent FIVE moves in a row, all of them hit the area where the cherry could fall and it didn't... and everything else was going perfectly, YA OK

And then when I had the cherry going around, what happens.... one of the fish comes out and hits one of the wired things that knocks the cherry further down so there's no longer enough moves.

What a freaking joke!

Comments

• kevifn2010
    kevifn2010 Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

There's a lot of other people with the same issue when you search Level 4101 with many saying the 2nd cherry doesn't drop until their final move.

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,762 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to our Community

Which device are you play ? please check this video but with 22 moves

• Evan_Lei
    Evan_Lei Posts: 295 Level 3
    Options

This time, the video isn't up to date and is not beneficial.

Unfortunately, I see this bug. This bug was seen in many levels when bobbers don't target dark chocolate squares. I don't know if it targets chocolate first and licorice second. There were jellies in the licorice, but why target this? The second cherry doesn't spawn the last move is impossible because the spawning time is very long. I think this level is a serious bug and a glitch. It is actually a GLITCH.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?