⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

How do I send lives to friends?

Options
Threasa_F
Threasa_F Posts: 9 Level 2

I know how to ask for lives, but cannot find how to SEND lives to friends, Please Help.. a friend of mine always sends ME lives..

Best Answer

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    edited April 2021 Answer ✓
    Options

@Threasa_F Hi and welcome

Just go to a level you have both previously played and see if they are in the top scores list. you will see next to the names a heart/envelope click on this and you will send them a life

Thank you

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    edited April 2021 Answer ✓
    Options

@Threasa_F Hi and welcome

Just go to a level you have both previously played and see if they are in the top scores list. you will see next to the names a heart/envelope click on this and you will send them a life

Thank you

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,030 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to our Community

You can Tap the "Messages" icon. You'll find this envelope-shaped icon in the top-left corner of the mobile phone screen. Doing so opens the messages in the mailbox. Select your friend and check the box next to a friend's name to do so. Tap Accept. It's in the bottom-right corner of the screen. Doing so will send a life to your friend.

• Threasa_F
    Options

Hi Kiara and thank you for the reply. Since I had no messages, the envelope icon did not open? so that didn't work for me.. Freddy made me remember how I used to send lives by clicking on the persons name and the "heart" next to the name and sending that way. I am on level 2156 I think and my friend was on level 510, a lot of scrolling backwards, but it worked.. Although it sent lives to everyone on my friend list, not just the ONE person I wanted to send.. A glitch maybe ?? thank you..

Threasa

• Threasa_F
    Options

Freddy,

you jogged my memory.. I remembered how I used to send lives by clicking on the persons name and the "heart" next to the name and sending that way. I am on level 2156 I think and my friend is on level 510, a lot of scrolling backwards, but it worked.. Although it sent lives to everyone on my friend list, not just the ONE person I wanted to send.. A glitch maybe ?? thank you..very helpful... wish I could have done what Kiara suggested, but I could not open the envelope icon.. since I had no messages...if there is an easier way let me know, if not I will keep scrolling and thank you so very much..

Threasa

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?