9176 impossible

David_Lewis
David_Lewis Posts: 130 Level 3

You've gone and done it again, a level that had 45 moves now down to an impossible 33. I absolutely detest this game now, the only reason I'm still playing as I've said before, I'm trying to get to level 10,000 then I'm out of here. Whoever keeps changing the levels have ruined my enjoyment, so the sooner they fix these impossible levels, the quicker I'm out of here and not moaning anymore about how you've ruined a once very good game.

Comments

• LindQ
    LindQ Posts: 562 Kingster

Hi David. We will eventually release a bigger post explaining this, but all levels get changed down to below 35 moves after a week. This is in no way making any levels impossible. In the case of this specific level it has been changed a few times, all to make the level harder since it has been too easy to reach our normal goal for hard levels. The average difficulty per episode is actually lower now than it used to be back in the day, and we monitor levels closely.

I will take an extra look into this level for you though, to make sure everything is okay since the last change we made. I wish you good luck with your crushing 😊

• David_Lewis
    David_Lewis Posts: 130 Level 3

I thought that level was bad 9178 is even worse, they're ruining the game keep changing the level, like I've said the sooner I'm to 10000 the better, I'm out of here

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?