Feedback on levels 9261-9305!

Comments

• John_58011
    John_58011 Posts: 211 Level 3

Was not stuck but took my time. No rush. Plenty of moves and PGB, compared to two weeks' later when many will struggle.

Finished all levels in just under 2 days.

Level of the week is 9294 with the untouchable Mixers spawning Bon-Bons of Color Bomb.

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,615 Level 4

@LindQ, I posted this earlier. You might have missed it

Will I get a chance to use a IGB if there are no matching candies on the board, but there are targets that can open the board to create more space for candies to drop?

I started level 9291 and had a CB combo at start-up. The resulting explosion meant that the order lock requirements were fulfilled and almost all the fruit were on the conveyor, with a few candies. There were two possible moves, which meant that the rest of the fruit will land on the conveyor. There are 18 fruit and 20 spaces on the conveyor. The top row of blockers were still intact.

I made a move and there were no moves left. The board reshuffled and a move became available. Instead of the move, I smashed a bubblegum blocker with a LH for a chain explosion. I was not prepared to risk an OOPS message.

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    edited April 2021

quote:

Feedback on levels 9261-9305

Completed 'em, no issues...

No difference about the episode/fast race issue from last week, but we'll all see about the choc box soon; reserve judgment.

About the frog; so Neal (@nnarkis) had the name right all along, eh?

OK, good on him.

People should know how to count, it doesn't take more than one lost player to mess the whole thing up.

But it's an advantage to do these levels within the first few days of release.

So for those of you at the top of the map on a mobile device & have (access to) a Win(blows) 10 machine, try it on the PC (if you haven't already)...

• King_Neal
    King_Neal Posts: 1,584 Level 4

Thank you @Spieler_8675309, I am happy to know that maybe I had something right!

I’m not sure what I had right about the frog, but there are two things I can think of:

1) The frog is named Samantha

2) It seems like the best and most fun levels since 9000 feature Samantha.

I also know that the last three weeks of new levels have been brutally hard for me. I rarely pass a level on the first try anymore, and I get stuck, sometimes for days on so many levels. I got stuck on two levels last week that took over 50 tries each to pass. I had to use 10 gold bars to finish a level that was eventually made easier after I complained about it.

I used to finish the 45 new levels in three days. Last week it took eight days. Right now, I’m stuck again on level 9179. I am not really having much fun playing these levels lately. I hope I can make it to level 10,000. I may quit this game after that if the levels don’t get a bit easier.

• FoxyBrown60
    FoxyBrown60 Posts: 32 Level 2
    edited May 2021

Hey @LindQ .

I notice that the comments for the new episodes are all dated April 21 through 23. I play on mobile so only got these episodes today May 5.

My question to you is - when I start these episodes, will I find the original number of moves as shared by my fellow crushers, or have moves been reduced since April 23 - i.e. in your weekly ‘tweakfest’? Just curious.

• Maria_Colella
    Maria_Colella Posts: 233 Level 3

Level 9298 Must have a glitch. It will not end. I completed it but it never ends! just keeps going on so I had to hit give up, even tho I completed it.

• David_Lewis
    David_Lewis Posts: 130 Level 3

Absolute joke, you've done it again 9262 lost 10 moves from the YouTube videos. 1 level cleared of the new set of 45 and already stuck because ( and don't even say tweaked, tweaked isn't taking 10 moves away) what a pain in the ass you designers are.

• David_Lewis

Absolute joke, you've done it again 9262 lost 10 moves from the YouTube videos. 1 level cleared of the new set of 45 and already stuck because ( and don't even say tweaked, tweaked isn't taking 10 moves away) what a pain you lot are

• LindQ
    LindQ Posts: 562 Kingster

You will have the tweaked version of the levels. When we release levels they have only been tested by us internally, and we don't have thousands of testers (unfortunately) so the difficulty will be tweaked a bit during the first few weeks. Mobile players/ majority of players will play the levels at the correct difficultly that has been tweaked. Sometimes levels needs to be made harder and sometimes easier!

@David_Lewis I did answer a question about this level in a different thread, but yes the level has 10 less moves than on release. But last week it had 27 moves. No level will have above 35 moves when released on mobile. It was a bit too hard last week so we put it up to 30 again, and then it was a bit tok easy so some 1 layer frosting was added to the bottom. I have played this level myself and it is hard, but not impossible.

• David_Lewis

I'm playing on 2 devices all lives gone, nowhere near. The worst I have ever done with new levels, stuck after clearing 1, too stressful now, no fun at all. Just had a weekend of impossible levels and now this.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?