Winning streak resets to zero

gagalindeburg
gagalindeburg Posts: 4 Newbie

I am currently around level 3100 and have generally accumulated winning streaks in the hundreds. 3-4 times, now, the winning streak resets to zero. While there is no award for accumulating large winning streaks, it is a matter of pride. It’s just disappointing and discouraging to have to start over again.

Comments

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,484 Legend

Hello @gagalindeburg and welcome to the community

That sounds really frustrating as I imagine you are very proud of win streaks that are in the hundreds.

Can I ask what device you are playing on?

Also have you tried the standard troubleshooting suggestions? If not try opening your game and logging out. Close the game and the App/browser (whatever you are playing through). Restart your device and then login back into your game.

To be honest I think you would be better off asking your question in the Support Area of this community, as that is where you would get more expert advice.

• gagalindeburg
    gagalindeburg Posts: 4 Newbie

Thanks for commenting. I am on an iPad Air, and I’ve done all the usual reset things. The Winning Streak message doesn’t even show up anymore. Other comments have mentioned that the winning streak notification is not guaranteed by King, is only for a select group, and is not an official game feature. So, there is no resolution. King keeps changing, adding, deleting features all the time, and there are constant glitches anyway. It’s just the way it is. It’s just a frustrating game all around. (I’ve left two reviews on the Apple App Store, and neither has been published. Get used to it, Gaga.) Thanks again for your response.

• Stretch21
    Stretch21 Posts: 249 Level 3

@gagalindeburg, I completely understand the frustration. My Win Streak reset to 0 after 550.

I ask question and was told to accept in question section

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,484 Legend

Thanks for commenting. 

No worries @gagalindeburg

Other comments have mentioned that the winning streak notification is not guaranteed by King, is only for a select group, and is not an official game feature.

Personally I am not sure if that is the case, especially the 'not an official game feature' bit. King do say that Events are only given to randomly selected grouos of people. To my mind though the Win Streak isn't an Event because it doesn't appear in my Events screen. Also I don't see it as one of their challenges,which is something else that can come and go.

To really ramp up your frustration you can read King's take on their Events in rhe link below.

So, there is no resolution. King keeps changing, adding, deleting features all the time, and there are constant glitches anyway. It’s just the way it is. It’s just a frustrating game all around. (I’ve left two reviews on the Apple App Store, and neither has been published. Get used to it, Gaga.)

Nothing I say can make up for your frustration, but you seem to have a good handle on the whole situation. I hope you don't get to discouraged and I hope your feature comes back.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?