Options

Comments

• David_Lewis
    David_Lewis Posts: 130 Level 3
    Options
  • candycrazy99
    candycrazy99 Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

9276....any help would be greatly appreciated, it seems absolutely impossible!

With the amount of moves that are now available on this level, (yet another one that has been reduced significantly) how can we get rid of all the blockers that are in place?

I realise it’s been updated to a nightmarishly hard level status, but with no boosters or gold bars left (due to the outrageously hard episodes recently, combined with the removal of the chocolate box to gain more boosters) it definitely seems the only way through these levels now is to buy boosters and bars?!?

• Andres-2
    Andres-2 Posts: 4,332 Level 5
    edited May 2021
    Options

@LindQ They can modify the level 9286 can not be passed, in the Android version they added Marmalade and reduce the amount of Multilayer Icing. Marmalade

On YouTube there is no Mermelade and it is the same number of orders with 42 movements.

With Booster not the same you can not pass the level

• David_Lewis
    David_Lewis Posts: 130 Level 3
    Options

Just wondering if you could reduce the moves from the 16 you already have as you've made it too easy, I've got to below needing 80 blocks to clear it, it's way to easy now it's got 24 moves instead of 40 😂😂 absolute joke of a level, another weekend of clearing nothing again because you're ruining the game. Thanks 👌👍👍👍👍

• panythegreat
    panythegreat Posts: 16 Level 2
    edited May 2021
    Options

I agree with @Andres-2. Major struggle to pass level 9286.

Edit - I used my laptop to play this level & got the extra moves, so it was way easier to pass.

• King_Neal
    King_Neal Posts: 1,584 Level 4
    Options

Hello @LindQ

It appears that level 9280 is ridiculously difficult. I played it at least 15 times and never came close. I had one time where I had 91 swirls left to fill when I ran out of moves.

This is the biggest fun killer on any level, where it is so hard that even with an amazingly lucky board you don’t even come close to finishing. The best levels have the player at least get close to passing when they lose. Almost passing a level keeps you motivated to come back and try it again, maybe with a slightly different strategy. Playing a level really well with lots of combos and color bombs and still not coming close to finishing is just plain discouraging and gets old really fast.

I am having a hard time understanding how a level can get so far from reasonable. Testing of this level as it sits now, it should have been obvious that it was too hard. Did anyone testing actually beat this level in a reasonable number of tries? I had the most amazing lucky board with lots of combos with even a color bomb/color bomb combo near the end and still had 19 swirls left. Most tries I have between 40 and 80 swirls left. Seeing that many items left to collect after playing well just makes me feel stupid, like I don’t know the first thing about playing this game. I can’t even imagine what kind of lucky board is needed to actually finish this level, maybe one with a color bomb combo nearly every move.

I have no idea how to make this better, maybe remove all the licorice locks and add 10 more moves. I can see this level being another one of those 50 plus tries type of level. Also, I used up all my boosters and gold bars getting to this nightmare of a level, so no help there. I guess I’ll sit back and wait for some tweaks to this level before trying again.

• LindQ
    LindQ Posts: 562 Kingster
    Options

As some of you may have seen we have had some issues with older levels. This meant that we could not push out any tweaks yesterday. But we will be pushing out tweaks today to make levels from this release easier, 9280, 9283, 9286 and a few others. The levels might be a bit delayed due to the issues we are still trying to solve, but should be out today 😊

• deepc
    deepc Posts: 42 Level 2
    Options

Level 9273 - even after the allowed 20 moves we require 50 more green tiles, which is not possible. Either the Number required should be reduced or the number of moves increased to get this.

• FoxyBrown60
    FoxyBrown60 Posts: 32 Level 2
    Options

Hey @LindQ

Just posted this comment to the wrong thread so am reposting here. (Apologies for the duplication but I haven’t yet figured out how to delete a comment 🙃)

Feedback on 9261-9275

Except for 9262 the levels were doable and some were quite interesting:

61 was straightforward. 

62 was tedious because it had far too many orders to fill without using boosters. After multiple attempts I gave up and used my solitary UFO 😅 and a hammer or two. 

63 was puzzling at first - but once you figure out the trick with the frog this turned out to be quite easy. That was clever!

64 one of the cleverest levels that I can recall ever playing. Good job 👍🏻 whoever did this one. 

65 was took a few tries but fish were actually helpful. 

66 - 75 were very straightforward, boards were good.

I shall decide if to move onto 9276-9290 today - of course after I review the comments 😉

Cheers!

• LindQ
    LindQ Posts: 562 Kingster
    Options

Please let me know if you guys have received today's tweaks on your devices, if you can. We had some problems pushing them out because of the other issue with the older levels, but it should be fixed and pushed now 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?