๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

Feedback on levels 9351-9395

Options

Comments

• Boybinary
    Boybinary Posts: 2,958 Level 5
    Options

first episode was super easy won the episode race so I thought I would try @Scooterpie 's approach and wait for the next day for another race, Fail! SOS so I lost my win streak on the very first game and the rest was an uphill battle with no boosters but finally finished, oh well bored until next Wednesday I am wondering what shenanigan's I will get into until then! Blame CCS for not making enough episodes!

• Purvi_Macwan
    Purvi_Macwan Posts: 63 Level 2
    Options

All Done. See you next week guys, Happy Mother's Day to all lovely Mothers out there..

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,845 Level 5
    Options

Well I played one episode each day and got an episode race for all three episodes. 2nd week in a row? So I dunno. Will try it again next week if my schedule allows.

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,617 Level 4
    Options

Lucky you.

My pattern continues after a long absence of ER. This week it returned, but only for the first episode like in the past.

• John_58011
    John_58011 Posts: 211 Level 3
    Options

Finished now. Quote 9373 as easy as a piece if cake, cannot agree, especially on a bad board as might have been in my case when I got back to the level, after the glitch. If the MMs cannot be hit often, it was like sinking in a quicksand, the amount of spawning of the Candy Coats. Relentless spawning has no strategy when it is that frequent. Might have been revised since I was on it on release day (15 LH to prevent me going under, the MMs are hard to take as Candy Cane prevented matching next to them), but was the hardest level.

About blockers, @LindQ a blocker is a blocker if entirely just blocks. Gets worse if MM spawns them relentlessly, and you cannot hit them easily. Bubblegum is a blocker, but with the additional advantage of exploding when taken, which takes jellies or curls which are in range. Plus the chain reaction, if a few together, could be why it is popular as the favourite blocker. Because of that, being a blocker and the benefits possible, if a Bon-Bon is a blocker, that is my favourite.

Still on Bon-Bons the levels which MMs spawn them are my favourite with the MMs surrounded by Licorice Fence. Even if one of the levels needed a couple of LHs to complete the level in time, it is still enjoyable to play, and plenty of scope for strategy within the level. Forget the level numbers but there were two levels this week. Someone mentioned 9395 as most difficult, but made with 10 moves to spare, no IGB. Plenty of scope for skill.

Quite a good set of levels, glitches are always at risk on release. Biggest plus is, of course the number of moves allocated. No need to use IGB to bring two Color Bombs together, if got 40-odd moves to try skills and strategy. That is where mobile and Facebook users are disadvantaged. Very few lottery levels, maybe two, just 9373 and 9394. Only downside here is still no Episode Race at all in my Win 10 app.

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,845 Level 5
    Options

Have been feeling under the weather for the last few days so I am not going back and looking at the levels again. Just going strictly by my notes. So maybe they will not make sense, sorry "Candy" gods.

No problem on finishing the levels.

The level I will play again (not today) is: Level 9366 - (Woah) It is raining licorice. Launched a UFO. Will play again.

My favorite level looks like from my notes: Level 9378 - (Cool Color Combo to start off) Started off with CB + Wrapped. Really Like (Fun, strange pattern)

Hated Level (although do not think you asked for this): Level 9373 - (*HATED*) Took too many Boosters (Already had a brain problem with level to start)

Have a good weekend everyone! I did not get a contest this week and that is sorta good. Feel no need to play.

• LindQ
    LindQ Posts: 562 Kingster
    edited May 2021
    Options

I want to let all mobile players know that we have some issues with these levels that just went live on mobile A fix is on it's way though. 9355 will most likely prove to be a very difficult level and be hard to pass until the fix is out. But we are working on it!

Edit: We have started roll out for the changes, so you should have them soon. Some players might get them quicker than others (a lot should have them already). To get new changes you, as usual, have to restart your app.

• Andres-2
    Andres-2 Posts: 4,326 Level 5
    edited May 2021
    Options

Thanks @LindQ for the level info for mobile devices.

• Weatherson78
    Weatherson78 Posts: 54 Level 2
    Options

Hey,

Just noticed a bug on 9351. The last two cherries dropped on my last move, but instead of falling all the way they stopped in the bottom corners.

I spun for 3 extra moves and then they dropped the rest of the way without me having to do anything.

• Andres-2
    Andres-2 Posts: 4,326 Level 5
    Options

Hi @LindQ Completed levels 9351-9366 could be passed without problems, the changes are already applied. The changes were also applied to the following levels 9366-9380 and 9381-9395, to begin with.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?