There is sill a problem with 6326

Options
jmihaly6969
jmihaly6969 Posts: 2 Newbie

There is sill a problem with 6326, the remaing two fruit in the bottom left corner cannot be released. Please advise the technicians to fix this problem.

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options

Welcome to the friendly King Community.

Please provide as much information as we can for this issue as well as a screenshot and I will happy to help look into it.

For instructions on how to take a screenshot please visit here.

Thanks!

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    edited May 2021
    Options

@jmihaly6969 Hi and welcome,

Another level i can find no issue with, tried on iphone and windows 10 app and have no issues collecting the orders. The fruit are covered in sugar coating that needs to be removed for them to drop

Tips: This is an orders level, you have to collect both kinds of chocolate and 4 cherries to complete the level. There are also nuts on the board but at the time of writing you don't need to collect them. This may change!

The chocolate is not a problem as long as you don't destroy the spawners too early as they provide the dark chocolate.

The cherries will need removing from the sugar coats so you will need to make special candies and combos to uncover and clear them. Once the cherries are uncovered they will generally find their way to the exits. You might find that the nuts are blocking the exits and will also have to be uncovered to get them out of the way.

• jmihaly6969
    jmihaly6969 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I decided to uninstall the app and reinstall. That fixed the problem of the fruits not travelling out of the lower left chute. That was my issue, but I apprecite the tips on managing this level.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?