Feedback on levels 9396-9440!

Options

Comments

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,617 Level 4
    edited May 2021
    Options

I completed the last episode with Levels 9426 - 9430 being ok.

The first tough / poor level was 9431 followed by 9433. The best was 9432.

Levels 9432, 9434 - 9440 being a combination of tough and fun.

Passed all three levels with Diamond Trophies and used quite a few IGB's to maintain my Win Streak, which is now nearing 500

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3
    edited May 2021
    Options

I enjoyed these levels more than last weeks, more of a challenge throughout.

Second episode probably the easiest of the three.

Like @Ditte, level 9439 froze on me half way through. Also like @Ditte in 9432 a cherry fell into a place with no exit, for me it was the middle of the bottom row somehow, so thankfully it could be moved without a hand.

In my opinion there aren't too many levels this week in the first or third episodes that should have moves reduced, otherwise mobile players will be apoplectic with rage; the difficulty would be completely unfair.

• Marina_Zakon
    Marina_Zakon Posts: 72 Level 3
    Options

@LindQ Any idea when the fix might happen? Until this level is modified, no reason to continue using boosters or time playing this level. Levels like this make me want to uninstall CCS from all of my devices and not play any longer.

• Pcakes
    Pcakes Posts: 63 Level 2
    Options

I think finally they fix it ! 😉

• Johnny_Crush
    Johnny_Crush Posts: 309 Level 3
    Options
  • Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,995 Level 5
    Options

@Crazy Cat Lad @LindQ I have finished the 45 levels, all at the first attempt. Did not need to use GBs and only used 3 UFOs. Overall not as good an experience as last week, certainly marred by the first episode. I am also only getting the Episode Race for the first episode ??

1 Was any episode harder or easier than usually? Any episode of 15 levels that felt a bit too challenging or that you did crush it all too smoothly?

The first episode was littered with poorly designed levels. 9397 as mentioned by others was ridiculous. 9398 and 9401 were very poorly designed and very ordinary. 9407 a Rainbow Rapids level was tediously boring. The only thing that gave the Episode a rating of 1 out of 10 was the last 2 levels - 9409 and 9410 - featuring Samantha (aka Freddo) the frog !!!

2 Was there any level you would have made differently? Some detail on a level that you would had changed or removed perhaps?

9432 where the cherry can slip into the corner, meaning if you don't have a hand switch booster, you can't complete the level. This glitch needs repairing. I was aware of the problem but couldn't stop the cherry falling to the corner. Luckily I had a hand switch.

3 What was your absolute favorite level? Which level would you like to play one more time?

Definitely Level 9417 with Samantha as a target. This type of level gets the brain working as tactics are a prerequisite.

In summary most Rainbow Rapids levels were again boring, except 9439, which I found interesting and enjoyable. 9418 and 9433 were very hard levels. 9420 temporarily froze on me. I found 9434 the easiest level and 9429 was enjoyable.

• Albert_Heinrich
    edited May 2021
    Options

Replayed level 9424 again and passed with just PGB's.

Maybe it was just my bad luck. It does not seem like anybody else had issues with this level. Judging from yesterdays replay, there was definitely something amiss. This time round the Toffee Swirls dropped at regular intervals throughout and I passed with 1 move left.

• Ditte
    Ditte Posts: 464 Level 3
    Options

@Albert_Heinrich No I didn't have problems with 9424. I did pass it first try, but didn't get the waffles until the very last move. So not easy.

• Albert_Heinrich
    edited May 2021
    Options

1 Was any episode harder or easier than usually? Any episode of 15 levels that felt a bit too challenging or that you did crush it all too smoothly?

None too challenging. It was a good mix. The issue for me was my experience with level 9424 in the second episode, where the Toffee Swirl drop was infrequent, even after three replays afterwards. There were no TS's on the board and I had to resort to extra lives for the first time in months. I resorted to IGB's and wasted it all with three or four moves left, since they did not drop at all. I suppose we all get poor boards from time to time. I scored it 2/10 only because of my experience.

2 Was there any level you would have made differently? Some detail on a level that you would had changed or removed perhaps?

For me it was not any one level, but those with the Toffee Swirls. I found it to be a bit of an overkill

3 What was your absolute favorite level? Which level would you like to play one more time?

I cannot decide between 9404, and 9407, with 9408 also up there with them.

• Albert_Heinrich
    Options

@Ditte, I will put it down to bad luck. I also passed first time, but at a cost.

With four moves left there were no Toffee Swirls on the board and when it dropped it was one at a time. Strange this was when I purchase the extra lives, quite a few dropped with the first move and I could finish it off with two moves to spare.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?