πŸ’πŸ« ο»ΏNew Chocolate Box on the way - Be the first one to try it out!

Comments

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,335 Friends Moderator
  • siti_payung
    siti_payung Posts: 13,089 Level 5
  • Andres-2
    Andres-2 Posts: 4,326 Level 5

@Pounawea I already have the new version

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,335 Friends Moderator
    edited May 2021

@Pounawea thank you for choosing to test the new version of the chocolate box. πŸ€— I have done it, here is my report:

At first I had the old version πŸ€”, a task was left (from the time before it disappeared).Β I did this job and then the box of chocolates appeared in the new version. WOW I thought she looks really chic.Β My granddaughter (almost 4 years old) looked on and said: Granny, but the chocolate looks delicious. Can I take one? But I can only eat some without liquor in it.Β πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

We then clicked on the chocolates together to see what the tasks were behind it. 🧐

80 - 90% of the items involved were familiar tasks such as: win a new level the first time, collect a number of candies of a certain color, create a heavy level, collect 5 fish, collect 65 striped candies, collect 25 wrapped candies. So no unknown or difficult tasks.Β πŸ˜…

There were two new, unknown tasks in the selection: collect 100 liquorice snails, create a fruit level. These tasks are also okay and not difficult.Β πŸ˜‰

In summary, it is a very nice box of chocolates in terms of design, with tasks that are easy to do. When all the tasks are done, the hint comes when there are next tasks (see previous page, I had posted it right out of the game).Β 

I also played new levels, there were no problems, no crashes or anything else.Β πŸ˜…

Many thanks to the CM team and the studio.Β πŸ€—πŸ˜

• rajdeeptb
    rajdeeptb Posts: 4,323 Level 5

hi @Pounawea

I still have old versions.

I hope It will Come soon.

• maryjane117
    maryjane117 Posts: 537 Level 3

I have the old version also but it is half completed from the last time so I will finish the tasks and hopefully it will update.

Thank you so much for this!

• S_u_n_s_h_i_n_e
    S_u_n_s_h_i_n_e Posts: 356 Level 3
    edited May 2021

I have seen it in my game thank you once more CM and the game committee for this experience :)

• Andres-2
    Andres-2 Posts: 4,326 Level 5
    edited May 2021

Hi @Pounawea Thank you for choosing me to try the new version of the box of chocolates. I have tried it and my opinion.🧐🧐

I opened the game and it still has the old version, there were three tasks to complete, I had only done one before it disappeared, I completed the tasks and received the rewards.πŸ˜„

I closed the application, went back in and the new box appeared, the tasks are not very difficult to complete.😱

New tasks appear that are not difficult to complete either.

In conclusion, the box is very nice, the tasks are not difficult to complete.

I also played new levels, there were no problems or error messages completing the box and I received the prizes.

Thanks to the CM team and the studio for choosing to test the new version of the chocolate box.😍

• Namrata_Lodaya
    Namrata_Lodaya Posts: 96 Level 3

my id is 2483890394

NAMRATA LODAYA

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?