⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Candy Crush freezing every time I open it on PC

Options
SerasLynn
SerasLynn Posts: 6 Level 2

Ive been playing candy crush saga for a few months now. I downloaded the App from the Microsoft store and it worked perfectly fine this whole time. Out of no where about 2 weeks ago the game just freezes every time I open it. Ive tried all the fixes Ive stumbled upon like resetting the app, uninstalling and reinstalling then resetting, Updating the microsoft store and making sure updates on Windows 10 are up to date.

Doing anything on candy crush makes it freeze. I open it up to play a level, freeze. I cant even get far enough to type in my email and password to log in, it just freezes. I also am logged into candy crush on my phone and thats working fine.

I emailed support but well... they told me to come here. Im not sure what else to try but any help would be appreciated.

Best Answer

• SerasLynn
    SerasLynn Posts: 6 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    Options

Well anyone stumbling across this post in the future... talking back and forth with customer service for a while and they just told me to use the king.com website to play their games...

Guess they dont have a fix for me.

Ran into issues with the king.com site as well. When I would go to log in the button would do nothing. Clicking "Log In" over and over and it didnt do a thing. The trick there is to disable your adblock for the king.com page. It will work then. Wish they made these things more transparent.

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?