Missing events - treat calendar, fantastic five, etc for weeks (desktop)

Options
Hystericalz
Hystericalz Posts: 8 Level 2

Hello,

My mobile account has all the events when you click on it including treat calendar, fantastic five, daily win, master trophy, piggy bank, candy chronicles etc, however with my desktop, either on chrome, firefox, my computer at work, they are all missing for weeks now except for the booster wheel. I've followed tips and cleared the web browser cache and everything but nothing has come back. Which is annoying because I used to have 6 lives due to completing the master trophy for the episode, however since it's missing in my events, I only have 5 lives.

Also related or unrelated, I used to have 30ish lives from friends too but now that icon has been greyed out and I can't send/receive lives.

I've included a screenshot below, can support help or anyone else give any tips please? I've been searching these forums for a while but can't find anything. Thanks in advance!

Best Answer

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

@Hystericalz Hi, No will not reset anything, you can play multi device. just if mobile and win 10 app the boosters do not transfer as mobile they are stored on the device. I have played multi device for years Facebook Win 10 app and mobile app

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 149,614 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to our Community

Make sure update your Apps .

The Event or Challenges is in the Test Group so we cannot say for sure that you will always find this feature.

The Fun Event menu returns when the game is regular. Probably no event is currently active for you so the menu is not available.

Keep playing the game, your fun event menu will return.

and please check this page

• Hystericalz
    Options

Thanks for the reply Kiara, but it doesn't really apply as much as 6+ events (including the ones on weekends) get suddenly taken away at the same time. And are also all available on my mobile as well. And it shouldn't be performance issues since some 'events' are just the piggy bank or treat calendar or the scrolls that just sits there. And the chances of all 6+ events disappearing at the same time are pretty low..

Shouldn't be an update issue since it's through Facebook and I've used multiple browsers and desktops. And it's nearing a month now of not working..

It really just seems like a new bug or something's gone wrong that there's no previous solutions for.

• Freddy_
    Options

@Hystericalz Hi and welcome. You should have more features than that no matter what device/ platform you are playing on. Normally clearing the cache of the browser solves these issues and after playing a few levels your features start returning. All i can suggest is maybe try downloading the windows 10 app to play on a PC as this is a far more stable platform than playing through a browser

Thank you

• Hystericalz
    Options

Thanks for your reply @Freddy_ ! I haven't made any changes since yesterday but today I've gotten the piggy bank and treat calendar and friend lives requests, so looks like something has been updated or someone has helped. Thanks whoever you are! Hopefully I get the master trophy back today since I definitely need it for the new episodes and put a lot of work into it and hoping I get the weekend events too.

Will switching to the windows 10 app reset any of my items or anything else? If there's a risk I might not.. but thanks so much for the suggestion :)

• Freddy_
    Answer ✓
    Options

@Hystericalz Hi, No will not reset anything, you can play multi device. just if mobile and win 10 app the boosters do not transfer as mobile they are stored on the device. I have played multi device for years Facebook Win 10 app and mobile app

• Hystericalz
    Options

@Freddy_ awesome, thanks for that. My master trophy option didn't come through yesterday so I'll give the windows app a go. Thanks so much :)

• Hystericalz
    Options

@Freddy I ended up trying the windows app a go and for both the windows app and through Facebook, I've only got the booster wheel as an event now and missing everything else which is very strange since the windows app should be up to date? Maybe it's an issue with my candy crush account or something? Oh well, looks like I'll have to stick to my mobile since it's the only device with all my features..

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?