Don't have access to the Kingdom

Options
2»

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options

Hi @ColF This is a very old problem and if we encounter this problem we will not get the solution without reinstalling the game app. In fact, if you change your Facebook or Kingdom password without logging out of the game, you'll run into such problems.

If you decide to change your password next time, please log out the game before change the password, then you will not face such problems.

After changing the Facebook password comes a security option, where you have to choose one of the two options.

If you select the first option(Log out of other devices) without logging out of the game, each of your King's game apps that are not logged out will be corrupted. There may be problems for another options but not in each case😊

Thanks!

• ColF
    ColF Posts: 18 Level 2
    Options

@Sukanta_Biswas so do i have to log out of app on my computer and king and and then change my facebook and king password to the same password? The app on my Computer is installed through Microsoft Store so will I have to also change that password too? do all passwords have to be the same? I havent played through facebook for over 5 years and dont think it is still in my face book. I only changed my password on the computer after the first time this problem started and uninstalled the app and could not log in with old king password.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@ColF Hi again

Your King and facebook account password does not need to be the same, but if you change the password of either you need to make sure you have signed out of the game before you have changed them. Then you should be ok, but you will need to reinstall the app to get rid of the error you are receiving

• ColF
    edited May 2021
    Options

@Freddy_ First sign out of the game on my computer, then uninstall game? Then go into King and change password before reinstalling game and then use new password to log in again?

• Freddy_
    Options

@ColF Hi,

if you can log out the game then do this and change your password.. you should then be able to reinstall the game and use your new password to log in.

Query if you have the connection error all you can do is uninstall and then sign in with your current password. then if you ever want to change your password make sure you have signed out the game before doing this.

• ColF
    Options

@Freddy_ Thank You, I will try this and let you know how I go. Im not a computer geek just old woman that plays this game to keep mind active.

• Freddy_
    Options

@ColF Your welcome and good luck hopefully everything will work out for you

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options

Windows Password, Facebook Password and Kingdom Password, there are no rules that must be the same. You do not need to log out to the game before changing each password, but you need to log out of the game before changing the password of the account through which the game is logged.

On the other hand, you may be having trouble logging in to the game through Kingdom because you're typing in the wrong password, so be sure to check it out again also reset password if necessary.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?