⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

differences in the game

Options
Ane_Anika
Ane_Anika Posts: 17 Level 2

I often contact the members of my F5 team and we exchange experiences about the game. I wonder why I do not have the events candy box, rocket planet and sweet cinema, and they have them? Why playing in the final Tournament we can win only 25 points for the group for each level passed and why we do not win anything for events such as garden tour and other offers? It turns out that we are degraded because we play regularly and we are good in the game I think that the authors of the game should stimulate us to play every day, as often as possible, and not just on Wednesday when new ones appear ...

Best Answers

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,644 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi and Welcome to our Community

Make sure update your Apps .

The Event or Challenges is in the Test Group so we cannot say for sure that you will always find this feature.

The Fun Event menu returns when the game is regular. Probably no event is currently active for you so the menu is not available.

Keep playing the game, your fun event menu will return.

and please check this page

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@Ane_Anika Hi and welcome

The chocolate box had to be removed from the game due to it causing issues but it is hoped it will return shortly and a newer version. there is a discussion looking for 12 people to be the first to test the new version

As for the other events Dexters Challenge (rocket Planets) and sweet cinema, these are given to groups of randomly selected people. So could just mean you are not in them groups at present but you could be in the future. Dexters challenge is hit and miss for me seem to have it one week then disappears been like this for months, were it used to be i would have it every week, unless a special challenge was going on

Thank you

• Ane_Anika
    Ane_Anika Posts: 17 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    Options

Enother one problem...I can not open the game for days...Can someone fix that , please?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?