Fantastic five rewards

Farmlover
Farmlover Posts: 3 Newbie

I reached the last goal of my fantastic five points twice now, but did not get the prize, why? I should have received a color bomb for 1 hr and the next prize was a color bomb and wrapped + striped candies for 1 hour, did not get either.

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@Farmlover Hi and welcome,

There is sometimes a graph glitch where the graph shows you should collect your reward, but if you add your team scores up they do not come to 7000. If this is the case your scores are being counted in the background and if your team reaches the required score in the time your rewards will be given. If you can post a screenshot of your fantastic 5 i can confirm this or not. Check you team scores to see what they add up to

If your team scores do add up to 7000 then you will need to contact customer support regarding your missing reward

Thank You

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 153,957 Candy Moderator

Hi and Welcome to our Community

Yes, as Freddy said, the Fantastic Five has some graphics problems, which means that even if your team doesn't collect 7,000 points, you can see that 7,000 points have been collected there. You will receive reward when your team collects 7,000 points.

• Farmlover
    Farmlover Posts: 3 Newbie

Kiara,

That answer makes no sense, I reached the 7000 points and the rewards came up to claim, being that there is no way to know that I didn't receive them was until after I started a new game, that's when I saw that the 1hr color bombs and striped & wrapped candies were not there, at that point there is no way to go back and get a screen shot. The Fantastic Five has restarted at that point, therefore how am I to prove that the rewards were not received other than my word. It's a rediculous asumption that I would go to this trouble to ask about a reward for a game when I am not deserving of it.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?