๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

Feedback on levels 9396-9440!

Comments

• FoxyBrown60
    FoxyBrown60 Posts: 32 Level 2
    edited May 2021

Sorry @LindQ

Got to agree with @John_0510 and @juja. I have been playing this game since either 2012 or 2013 (canโ€™t recall the exact year I started) and it has only been relatively recently that I have experienced these issues (and had to use/lose so many boosters) with such regularity.

Yes there have always been a few levels that were unplayable and obviously had to be adjusted, but something fundamental seems to have changed. Either the overall strategy, the approach of the developers, the way the game data is generated, the tools/methods used by the data analystsโ€ฆ I have no idea - but the difference is clear to us on this end. Anyway - I gave up with 9436 and got a few extra moves to complete it.

I used to look forward to the new levels every week, but I donโ€™t anymore (yes - I know playing is a choice and I may need therapy ๐Ÿ˜…). I keep asking myself why I just donโ€™t delete this game - but have no good answer.

Cheers all - and let me know if any of you have a fun alternative game so I can wean myself off this one ๐Ÿ˜‰

• FoxyBrown60
    FoxyBrown60 Posts: 32 Level 2
    edited May 2021

Sorry @LindQ

Got to agree with @John_0510 and @juja. I have been playing this game since either 2012 or 2013 (memory fails me on the exact date), and while there have always been levels here and there that had to be adjusted because they were impossible, this spate of levels unplayable without boosters/extra moves/Grace of God just seems extraordinary.

To us on this side of the game something significant has changed - either the overall game strategy, the pool/psyche of developers, what data is being analyzed, the data analysis tools being usedโ€ฆ I can only guess. And yes, I am aware that this is only a free game which we donโ€™t actually have to play and in fact we could find something more productive to do with our free time ๐Ÿ˜…, but it is the game we have chosen to play and we feel somewhat invested.

I used to look forward eagerly to the fun of the Wednesday level release, but recently it has not felt like fun, and I keep asking myself why I donโ€™t delete this game and move on. Unfortunately I might be the one needing therapy as I havenโ€™t figured out the answer yet ๐Ÿ˜‰.

Life is sooo complicated/uncertain/stressful - so if any of you in Candy Crush land have an alternative game that I can play to de-stress, and wean myself off of this one, please let me know.

(Oh, as follow up to my previous post I actually gave up trying with 9436 and got some extra moves so I could complete the episode.)

Cheers

• juja
    juja Posts: 42 Level 2

I couldn't have said better, @FoxyBrown60 and I totally agree with you. I actually realized that I am addicted to this game and I after I delete it, I soon reinstall it. It used to be a de-stress for me, despite some very difficult levels, but a fair amount of boosters and the assurance that I would get them to fight the monstrous levels were a good part.

Then, as you mentioned, something has changed: management, company's philosophy, algorithms, we will never know, and the game has lost its attraction to the point of hatred.

I wish I had a game to replace it with, but so far I can't find anything. I am not a match3 or build a castle/garden person))

• David_Lewis
    David_Lewis Posts: 130 Level 3

People say we get this game for free if we dont buy boosters, just think how much money we make King for watching the adverts, thats why they tweak the impossible levels for us,they don't want to lose us, as I keep repeating I'm out of here at 10,000 king have ruined the enjoyment

• David_Lewis

You're taking the absolute pi## with this level

• David_Lewis

21 moves less than the YouTube videos, you're an absolute joke, dont understand why you are ruining the game and getting complaint after complaint, but continue doing it, 10,000 and gone

• candyujwal
    candyujwal Posts: 2,414 Level 3

I do agree with everyone mates but at the same time if we concentrate one by one during our moves, we will be able to clear the levels.

In the beginning I was also facing challenges but when I tried to concentrate more as well as using the boosters wisely, that worked for me. ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ™Œ

Now I'm excited for the new set of levels ๐Ÿ˜Ž

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3

That is an absolutely brutal revision to 9439. There is no way that was tested before being released.

• beachlover1
    beachlover1 Posts: 26 Level 2

Could someone explain how to win 9435. I have only 22 moves I've been on it for days. Thanks.

• ellectra
    ellectra Posts: 295 Level 3

I must have gotten lucky because I passed 9424 on my first try. I have however been stuck on 9437 all day and none of the boosters seemed to make much of a difference. I usually lose patience after a few attempts and smash my way through if a level is giving me a hard time, but i am curious just how long this will take. The game is currently offering me 24 extra moves for 10 gold bars, which means i have lost quite a few lives on this one.

I understand that this game can be super frustrating at times, and most of us have a lot to deal with in our daily lives. That being said, the tone of some of the posters here is unnecessarily hostile and/or aggressive. So thank you to those who can give constructive criticism in a calm and respectful way, and thank you to those who are listening.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?