⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Shop Not Working

Options
Flashden_07
Flashden_07 Posts: 1 Newbie
edited March 2021 in Support

Hello . I am Flashden from Madagascar. I playing candy crush saga and I have 76 gold . When I wanna open my candy shop it's not working what should I do? Pls help me. This is the picture of my candy crush saga shop . My phone model Huawei. and I have the latest version of the game. Thanks

P. S : I can't see my ID number cuz my account is connected with Facebook !

Comments

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 144,871 Candy Moderator
    edited March 2021
    Options

Hi and Welcome to our Community

This is for Pet Rescue Saga forum, but not to worry as it will be moved to the correct forum.

Slow internet, Game not connected, or some other reason, you may face such problems. You can check out some troubleshooting below.

Reset/Clear cache data from App Store - Check app update - Log out game - Restart Device - Open game and Log in.

If the problem remains the same, you need to follow the steps below.

You will find complete information HERE

• lesathome
    lesathome Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

candy crush saga. spinning white circle when I click on shop. gold bars number on left of game page also spinning. keep uninstalling and re installing but all repeats. please help.

les

• candyujwal
    candyujwal Posts: 2,414 Level 3
    Options

Heyy mate.. Plz try to update it via play store

I was also facing such issues in the past but updating the app worked for me! 🎊🎉🥳🙌

• lesathome
    lesathome Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

hi

updating does not appear as an option. reset does. this worked until I closed and then reopened the app. things then returned to as before.

thank you for your help, but still stuck. but I can not give money to king.

les

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?