Piggy Bank

King_admin
King_admin Posts: 3,638 Level 3
This discussion was created from comments split from: Live Chat.

Comments

• Clubsport255
    Clubsport255 Posts: 3 Newbie

Hi, the Piggy Bank in Candy Crush Saga has always been 60 gold bars total. On 25 May I was wrongfully charged with buying the Piggy Bank, I requested a refund on 26 May and the request was denied. I immediately requested a review as I had not made that purchase as I currently at that time had 47 Gold Bars in the Piggy Bank. My review was successful and the amount was refunded.

I since then complete filled my Piggy Bank to 60 gold bars, yet yesterday I observed that my Piggy Bank has been reduced to just 30 Gold Bars! Why have you stolen 30 of my gold bars and reduced the size of the Piggy Bank to 30?

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@Clubsport255 Hi and welcome,

There are two versions of the piggy bank one at 30 gold bars and the other at 60 gold bars. These are randomly selected and will change from time to time. This just means you have been randomly changed and are in the other group now. The piggy bank feature is a bonus feature so it is not always guaranteed to be in your game

• Clubsport255

Well Freddy, this game for all the years I’ve been playing has always had the 60 gold bars, and I find it more than a coincidence to have been reduced immediately after I pull them up for a wrongful charge!

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager

Hi @Clubsport255 and welcome to our Community!

If you have a password or pin required on your Apple-ID or Google Play account for all in-app purchases and have been charged for a purchase that you didn't authorize then Apple or Google should refund you.

If you have not set up or activated the password/ pin security for purchases, then they may not refund you since your payment details are not protected.

As @Freddy_ mentioned, the Piggy Bank is available in various versions and also not available at all some times. In the Candy Shop you find more offers and bundles that may include more items for the same price.

• Clubsport255

Hey Crazy Cat Lad, yep I have it all set up so no unauthorised purchase can be made, but I wonder how often they get away with it from other people who don’t keep a close eye on their account. On this occasion when they tried to say I purchased the Piggy Bank, I still had 47 bars in it, and there was no way I could earn 47 bars in 2 or 3 days! When they initially denied the refund it was clear to me that this was standard procedure as they certainly didn’t check my game, however I requested a review and immediately got the refund! I love the game but I have some concerns over their honesty!

• sltanti
    sltanti Posts: 1 Newbie

I had been playing forever and it changed, i wasnt even in thesaga game any more. Now im back to level 2 after having signed up again. I was on 2815 or something. I had been playing to keep my mind off my sons death

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?