Liquorice spawn level 1869

Options
Lou_2_2
Lou_2_2 Posts: 13 Level 2

Having a big problem eliminating the liquorice. As soon as you hit it, it spawns again and you unable to eliminate jelly under. No amount of boosters in the world can help here. Unless 2 explosions take place one after the other on the whole board!

Comments

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 150,762 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to our Community

Level 1869 ,For this level try to play more from bottom to shuffle the candies. Use striped candy or other special candy and do not combine special candies with each other as it could waste the time.

• Lou_2_2
    Lou_2_2 Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options

Thanks for reply. I have figured out the above moves as best but still seems impossible to hit dispenser licorice 3 times in a row to get rid of the jelly under the licorice as it seems this is what is needed. This morning I hit a jelly (no licorice had been dispensed) so jelly was open and it did not clear and another licorice was dispensed. I love a challenge and don't mind sitting on a level for one but this one really seems luck because with brain power it is not possible! I think a review of this level is needed. Most videos show the previous version which was timed or with popcorn but this version seems almost impossible and very few videos except for the one you posted and another - which I still can't figure out how the licorice were destroyed.

• corlyssa
    corlyssa Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I’m literally deleting the app because if this stupid level!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?