🏖️🏕️🏛️🍹 Candy Summer Vacation Contest - What vacay type are you? (finished)

Comments

• smokingcat
    smokingcat Posts: 181 Level 3
    Nature, mountains, lakes and hiking in fresh air.

A ride🏍️ from my home🏘️ to the nearest hill station⛰️, a breeze of cool air🏝️, preparing🥕🍎🔪 and cooking food🥣🍲 outside, preferably near to a stream of water 🏞️

• Marzia333
    Marzia333 Posts: 1,754 Level 4
    Sun, sea and relax on the beach.

I want to be relaxed and swimming in sea like last year..

@Diamond Lim thank you

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,504 Friends Moderator

I am already chillin' in my favorite spot in the Rocky Mountains. Check out the view in my sigbature!

• CassD
    CassD Posts: 18,516 Level 5
    Culture, architecture, history and fine dining in a city.

Great contest @Crazy Cat Lad, but very difficult to vote.

My ideal vacation is cruising down a river on a small boat (definitely not one of those huge cruise ships!). I love spending time on deck in the sun with a good book, stopping off to visit places of historical, architectural or musical interest and sampling the local cuisine.

• hechicerilla
    hechicerilla Posts: 10,353 Legend
    Party, chat and dance all night with old and new friends.

I did. I included it in my vacation plans, but I hadn't checked any boxes yet. Now I will mark it 😂😂😂

• paintyew094
    paintyew094 Posts: 12 Level 2
    edited June 2021
    Party, chat and dance all night with old and new friends.

Really, I am a mix of all of them. I would love culture and fine dining, then I want to party all day! But, if i had to choose, I guess it would be to hang out, dance, and party.

• Iffu2
    Iffu2 Posts: 978 Level 4
    Culture, architecture, history and fine dining in a city.

@Crazy Cat Lad First and foremost for me is relaxation in a good hotel of upscale class with pool 🏖️, good service and excellent cuisine.

The hotel is also welcome to be located on the beach and by the sea.....👍

I would be happy at a chance to do any of the vacation types, good food, relax and watch the world go by 🍷🌤...

And 😊 most importantly..

The game Mr toffee's character missed events and challenges... 🤔

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Sun, sea and relax on the beach.

Voted!

• maryjane117
    maryjane117 Posts: 537 Level 3

Wow this was a hard one for me because depending how I feel I enjoy all of them! This summer I will be going to Cape Cod for a beach vacation and it's been awhile so I'm excited. I've also LOVED visiting the Dominican Republic and would love to go again.

Then, in Massachusetts where I live I swim in the rivers and kayak and take many hikes/walks. I live being outside as much as I can be.

And maybe, just maybe, dance and party all night, just one time. Otherwise I would need a vacation from my vacation! Haha

Hoping everyone gets to enjoy their summer.doing whatever they enjoy.

• greddycandy
    greddycandy Posts: 12,429 Level 5

Voted! Love nature, though haven't gotten out much lately. Though in my youth almost every weekend we would go to the mountains or beach to picnic and hike. Those were the days when big pots of food were cooked early in the morning (such effort our parents do for us). And off we go! Miss those days dont get out that much anymore. Its great to have the warmth of the sun beat down on you when you walking through nature or even taking a nap on a grassy patch. Or avoiding the baboons (best keep the food locked in the car)!!!

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?