⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

my daily treat calendar is stuck on day one

Options

ive been asking for help an i am not getting any where what can i do i am missing out on the treats daily i play daily also and cleared cache and logged out an in and still nothing HELLLLLPPPP !!!!!! it is getting frustrating😕

Comments

• hechicerilla
    hechicerilla Posts: 10,353 Legend
    Options

Hello 👋

Welcome to the sweet King Community.

I'm sorry you're frustrated.

All King Games features and temporary events (including the daily schedule) are test features that the Studio randomly releases to groups of players, so they are not always available and not for all players. Sometimes it's up to some and other times it's up to others. If you have enjoyed this function it is because you were in the test group, if the function has disappeared it means that you are not in the test group now, but you can be in the test group again at any time. Keep your browser and your game updated.

Thank you and keep enjoying

• lesabondura
    lesabondura Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

i have the daily treat calender comes up it is just stuck on day one

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,014 Legend
    Options

Hello @lesabondura The Daily Treat Calendar being stuck on day one used to be a common complaint in this forum. I thought the new Treat Calendar would have fixed this, but from your complaint this is obviously not the case.

Unfortunately back when this problem was common the only answer was that there was no solution and all everyone could do was wait until it was fixed. I would guess the answer is the same now. You are the first person I have seen complain about this, so I doubt we will see any movement on this yet.

Below you can see what our Community Manager @Crazy Cat Lad had to say about the original issue. I guess the same will be said now.T

Quote @Crazy Cat Lad The Treat Calendar haven't yet reached all players and their games since it's still running as a test feature. The calendar may still have some issues or not working perfectly for all players. It may also disappear from the game some periods or on some devices. 

We are monitoring the feature closely and hopefully it will work smoothly and also be introduced for all players in the future.

If you don't get the reward from the calendar or if it's stuck on the first day, don't worry, you'll still have the Daily Booster Wheel that gives you a treat every day until we've got the calendar on the right track.

Quote @lesabondura ive been asking for help an i am not getting any where what can i do

The best way to get help is to submit your discussion as a question, or in the Support area.

• lesabondura
    lesabondura Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

thank you so much for your real[y means alot to me :)

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,014 Legend
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?