Level 4174

Options
dgreisss
dgreisss Posts: 5 Level 2

So I watched the video shared with me on this level and still cannot get off of it. I've played it 13 more times thus morning and the best I've done us still having 5 jelly left. On the video they must have had like 10 color bombs which it appears I cannot get and the chocolate just keeps growing. I give up I'm not buying any extra moves either because that is what they want for you to spend money

Comments

• Timhung
    Timhung Posts: 1,487 Level 5
    Options
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,026 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @dgreisss 🤗 A Warm Welcome to our Wonderful King Community!

It is completely true that level # 4174 is a very hard level to beat! But, you have passed many levels that has the chocolate like this level! So, why are thinking you cannot win this one?

Forget the video and forget the tips. Just focus on strategy and think you can beat this level. I have just played it few times and the closed I came to the goal was 3 Jelly squares left.

This is what I would suggest... focus on destroying the Chocolate first. Since we do not have Chocolate spawner thing, we do not have worry about unlimited candy produce. But, the chocolate that is already on the board makes our job harder. That's why, you have to concentrate on removing it.

This is a very good level to create Color bombs. So, make use of them by creating a "Wrapped Candy" and make a combo of the Wrapped candy and the special candy. It will definitely comes in handy.

Also, while clicking on "Play", try to select the Pre-Game boosters. Those also will come in hand blast to remove the chocolate for the first time.

Hope this made sense! Please post back and let me know if you need further assistance 👍️

Thank you for posting in the Community. Have a Candilicious Day 🍬 🍭 🍬

• bjbarbie
    bjbarbie Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Level 4174 is different from the cheats. I have 28 moves and 124 gels. Cheats has 30 moves and 62 gels.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?