🎁 Sweet Surprise Season! Delicious December events. Find all details HERE
🐠 Swedish Fish New look and design coming soon. Exclusive preview HERE

🍬⏳️ Mr Toffee's Memory Lane - Level 1000!

12345679Next

Comments

• BoybinaryBoybinary Posts: 1,154 Level 4

it took way longer to scroll down than to pass this level!

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• me6412me6412 Posts: 7,381 Level 5

@Crazy Cat Lad In the Year of 2015 I was working long hours and had not found my way to the Community, it was not until February of 2020 when my son introduced me to Candy Crush Saga and shortly afterwards I found this great Community of friendly and happy people and have had some really great times and made some long term friends too....so I replayed level 1000 of my game and below is my screenshot....Thank you.

• John_58011John_58011 Posts: 187 Level 3

I play the level often nowadays, for Chocolate Box. Good for the candy colours, wraps and stripes. I remember the level when it was released, it was a lot trickier than it is now. A big thumbs up for the designer whom re-designed the level to bring such fun.

I would be working then, taking holidays in March and September 2015. Was this the year that the Sugar Drop feature got started ?

• Inameti123Inameti123 Posts: 1 Newbie

Here is my replay of level 1000, I played it over two more times without loosing,I think 🤔 it is my best level so far after all the months of crushing those candies 🔵🟡🔴🟠🟪🟩

• ckmyckmy Posts: 137 Level 3

I remember that when I started playing CCS on Facebook all my friends where way above me. But I was the first to reach level

• MarieselMariesel Posts: 81 Level 3

What a trip down memory lane.

• sweet_saadisweet_saadi Posts: 8 Level 2

1000 level with gold crown🤗

This discussion has been closed.