A Kingdom Exclusive Virtual Event! Will you join?

Options
124»

Comments

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Options

Hello @candyujwal ,

Once you've registered for the event, you should have received a confirmation email including the event joining instructions, in the additional information area.

Please ensure you check your spam/junk folders in case your provider filters emails coming from Eventbrite. If you have registered for the event and you haven't received the confirmation email, please contact player.events@king.com for assistance.

Besides, here's a friendly reminder: we will be connecting via Zoom. If you don’t have Zoom, please head over to zoom.us to download the latest version. If you are using a mobile device, you can download Zoom from the App Store/Google Play Store. Once Zoom is installed, please use this link you can find in the confirmation email to connect.

Don't forget to greet all Community members. 😉

Have a delicious day and enjoy this virtual event! 🍬 🍬

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Options

Dear community,

Thank you all of you that joined us in the virtual event yesterday! It was great to e-see you and to chat with some of you over there as well.

In my opinion, it was really interesting! We shared exclusive news of what's coming to the game next and you also had the chance to share your feedback with us. Hope you enjoyed it and had a great time with us. 🙂

Now, we'd love to hear from you!

• Did you enjoy the virtual event yesterday?
    • What are your main takeaways? Are you excited about what's coming to the game?

Have a delicious day and see you around the forums! 🍬 🍬

• lelensp
    lelensp Posts: 52,683 Level 5
    Options

The experience was great having to know the upcoming events for this july. I love the new sets of candies, its shapes and colors.

The poll was interesting too.

Sad to say my zoom time was cut off that i was not able to finish the webinar.

Thank you Kingster for the nice experience.

Thanks @Pounawea

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?