We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Plays per round

Tina_Williams-2
Tina_Williams-2 Posts: 282 Level 3

How do u determine the amount of plays per play? The thing that really makes me not want to play or spend money anymore is when I go to watch videos and tips and walkthrough sites and you have reduced the number of plays in half. I'm playing I think 4630 it used to be 32 tries per round and now 15. Why? I am really curious though, do you have a very experienced player who decides or a team of players. It is really irritating. I've complained about this numerous times and I'm kind of sorry lol. I do like the basketballs and puzzle pieces. I don't mind the new glass candy coating. I takes some getting used to though, I keep forgetting I can switch some under the glass. I'm done venting now. Have a good night

I

Comments

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 15,996 Legend

Hi @Tina_Williams-2 This is a very popular subject that you have posted about. The problem is it is very hard to discuss as the only people that know the answer to your problem is King. Unfortunately it is very rare that King show up here to explain their reasons for making the game so unenjoyable for so many people.

Reading posts on here from our resident Kingster every level can be completed without boosters, and every level can be completed with the number of moves provided. Sadly for many people this is only half the story, as whilst it is possible to complete every level it invariably means playing a level for days until a 'lucky' board appears. This isn't fun for anyone.

The cynics amongst us will tell you that the reason behind the reduced moves is aimed at those players that are willing to pay for boosters and are too impatient to wait for the lucky board. Obviously if this is the case then King will never tell us so. The fact that King willingly tell us that the reduced moves are to enhance our enjoyment of the game because no one wants it to be too easy should tell you everything you need to know.

• Tzvi_Marcu
    Tzvi_Marcu Posts: 2,588 Level 5

@Tina_Williams-2 @Alienscar I'm not part of the King but I can explain you about your question. I'm in the top levels and every Wednesday in first hours I play the new levels. A big part of the levels are released with extra number of moves (exept this week) and the videos that you watch now was done on this time or even before they are released. After this step, King is reducing the moves number of part of the level and this his design person says here in a few posts. Now, you watch videos that was made years ago and are not updated, why cos people doesn't spend to do again updated video. King is making many changes in old levels, I don't know why and no one is making videos again. Rarly you can find videos done recently for videos release years ago.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 15,996 Legend

Hi @Tzvi_Marcu We both realise that King remove moves from the levels after their initial release, but what you can't explain is why they do this. The issue that Tina was asking about was how do King determine the number of moves removed from a level. I very much doubt you can explain that.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?