Feedback on levels 9891-9935!

Comments

• SynVennom
    SynVennom Posts: 7 Level 2

I don’t know how this site works but I’m getting the hang of it.

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    edited July 2021

quote:

Feedback on levels 9891-9935

Completed 'em...

Week 6 of the one episode per 24:00 experiment went like the previous week; & even though the candy necklace/win streak returned today after being out to lunch yesterday, that's still not a good sign.

So that issue with 9896 got taken care of straight away (pretty much); cynical Spieler reckons if it were the other way round (not enough moves), players would've been made to deal with that a bit longer (maybe even through the weekend, for example).

OK, let's see how much longer it takes for something else to be resolved:

On the chocolate box, one of those tasks reads collect stripped candies; been like that since it returned (over 2 months ago).

How TF does one strip a candy, & strip it of what (rhetorical questions)?

The correct word is striped.

Don't be afraid to use a spell checker, folks who work for King...

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,347 Friends Moderator

Hi everyone, I started a little late this week. Bad luck for me that I got the optimized version of level 9896. I love it when it really crushes in a level because there are still a lot of movements left. Well, it shouldn't be with. 🤷

My advantage is that I can get the badge from @Sukanta_BiswasComplete the Race 🏃‍♂️ Get Badge 🥇and Chance to Win Some Gold Bars ✔🎁 — King Community

To the necklace I can only say, I had it a long time ago in an episode that was the last until the end of the card. When the next levels were released, the necklace had disappeared and has not returned to this day. 😪

I'm looking forward to level 10,000 in the near future. I didn't look for the videos on the net. But I know what to expect. Unfortunately, I am not allowed to say more. @LindQ mentioned why it is. 😏

• Boybinary
    Boybinary Posts: 2,958 Level 5
    edited July 2021

rhe·tor·i·cal ques·tion

1. a question asked in order to create a dramatic effect or to make a point rather than to get an answer.
    2. "the presentation was characterized by impossibly long sentences and a succession of rhetorical questions"

@Spieler_8675309 this one! Stripped candy indeed! Haha

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,347 Friends Moderator

I'm done for this week. Even though I started late, I made it to Sunday evening. 🙈

@Crazy Cat Lad has the following questions that I would like to answer from my point of view:

1 Are you stuck on any level? Or did you get through all the levels smoothly?

I didn't get stuck, but I found level 9926 difficult. The board did not allow any meaningful combinations and I had to use a UFO and two hands to make room on the board. 

2 Is there anything that was missing in this version? Something that would have given the extra sugar rush?

That's a good question. I would have loved to enjoy the sugar rush at level 9896. Unfortunately I got the optimized version. I love mistakes in favor of the players. Well, maybe next time.

What I missed were levels where I could collect purple locks. There were some, unfortunately too few for me. 

3 What was your absolute favorite level? Which level would you like to play again?

I thought level 9820 was kind of funny.

Have a nice week, we will hear from each other again from Wednesday. 🙋

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,988 Level 5

@Spieler_8675309 Your below question has been answered !! The Chocolate Box has disappeared completely 🤔

OK, let's see how much longer it takes for something else to be resolved:

On the chocolate box, one of those tasks reads collect stripped candies; been like that since it returned (over 2 months ago).

How TF does one strip a candy, & strip it of what (rhetorical questions)?

• Ditte
    Ditte Posts: 464 Level 3

@Peter_Tornaros I still have the chocolate box. Have only had it for a couple of weeks though.

• Boybinary
    Boybinary Posts: 2,958 Level 5

still have mine as well!

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3

Nearly clawed back the two weeks missed, working through the first episode now.

First of all, it continues to be absolutely insulting to non windows 10 players just how much harder the levels are made- the levels here are so much more enjoyable with a fair amount of moves, meaning you can complete levels by making your own moves, rather than by being forced to wait for a board with endless cascades.

Secondly, 9901 is much harder than the super hard rated 9893.

Thirdly, an interesting feature has appeared in my game anyway- the power pop- where you get an extra boost on 3 consecutive levels- either a colour bomb clears 2 colours, or collecting 25 purple candies gives you some mystery candies. I suspect you will have to pay for these eventually but for now they cost nothing. It is nice to get something, as there is still no chocolate box in my game; delivery must be held up by Brexit!

Lastly- by missing a few weeks, the one upside is you get a fast race for every episode, allowing you to accumulate gold bars... which then immediately have to be used to get past all the levels King has mangled after the initial release week. Blink and you miss them!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?