Feedback on levels 9936-9980

Options
Crazy Cat Lad
Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
👨‍👩‍👦‍👦 New to the Community? Register here in just 2 seconds.

This week and release we want your feedback on the levels 9936-9980!

New sweet levels are released every week in Candy Crush Saga and the Levels Designers want your feedback on the new levels.

On this page you have the chance to give all your feedback on levels 9936-9980 directly to the people behind the levels!

This week we want to know how you feel about the following things!

1 Is there anything you felt was missing in this release? Something that you would have wanted to have more of on the levels?

2 How long did it take to complete all the levels? 45 levels, did you manage to crush these in a week or how long did it take?

What was your absolute favorite level? Which level would you like to play one more time?

Candy Crush - Crusher League

Find all info and leave feedback about the event HERE!

Comments

• Timon45
    Timon45 Posts: 441 Level 3
    Options
  • Ditte
    Ditte Posts: 464 Level 3
    Options

9941 froze on me. I think it was after a stripe/fish combo went for a scull as another player mentioned a couple of weeks ago.

• Yorben_Goeree
    Yorben_Goeree Posts: 3,864 Level 5
    edited August 2021
    Options

Great, but next Wednesday in 11th August is level 10,000 will be released for on Windows 10 app! Tension! 🤩😊

• Boybinary
    Boybinary Posts: 2,958 Level 5
    Options

9937 I can't even come close! anyone else?

• Tzvi_Marcu
    Tzvi_Marcu Posts: 2,554 Level 5
    edited August 2021
    Options

I finished the new levels in around 4 hours. I was focused on collecting greens and there were a number of more difficult levels, a number of insufficient moves. Just another 20 levels to be in 10K. As always I will play them all over again

• Purvi_Macwan
    Purvi_Macwan Posts: 63 Level 2
    edited August 2021
    Options

Done with all 45 levels. Next week will be existing and milestone for all the toppers. All the best guys.

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,992 Level 5
    Options

Well this week started poorly. First my Candy Necklace had disappeared and then suddenly reappeared at the start of Level 9940 ?? Also the Episode Race appeared at the start of Level 9936, but disappeared at the start of Level 9937 ?? Are these glitches or deliberate manipulation ??

This week's releases were a mixed bag with, again, far too many Sour Skull levels. @LindQ, I thought you were going to tone this down ? Also many levels had uncontrollable cascades. This completely eliminates all skill and tactics from the level.

Except for Level 9943. the first Episode was very ordinary. The second Episode continued in this vein, until Level 9960, then, with the exception of 9961, a Rainbow Rapids level, it was 5 levels of excellence with plenty of color and variation. I feel a lot of the levels need additional moves to be fair.

If you forget the sour skulls, the final Episode had many enjoyable levels.

This week we want to know how you feel about the following things!

1 Is there anything you felt was missing in this release? Something that you would have wanted to have more of on the levels?

Samantha, and I think she needs a mate 😍

2 How long did it take to complete all the levels? 45 levels, did you manage to crush these in a week or how long did it take?

Playing time about 3 hours, however this was spread over 8 hours as I kept stopping when boredom set in.

3 What was your absolute favorite level? Which level would you like to play one more time?

9973 with Samantha the frog was an enjoyable fun level.

Levels 9940, 9945 and 9974 were very hard levels. 9936, 9938 and 9950 were very ordinary levels.

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,445 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hello everyone

first episode ended. The levels were ok, nothing particularly exciting.

I was disappointed that familiar features like the episode race disappeared (once again) and were apparently removed from the game. For this I have a new function "Power Ice", which is not really self-explanatory and only works for free for the first levels. After that, the player should spend 27 GB. Honestly: not for it.

@LindQ: What needs to be investigated is the freezing of the screen. Almost always, when I combine fish with striped or wrapped candies, the screen freezes and I have to finish the level and start again. Since I don't have a necklace and therefore no win streak, I have no problem with it. But it can't become normal. Every time I have to remember not to do this combination. 

It happened to me at level 9941 when I combined fish and wrapped candy. The fish went off on the acidic skull and my screen froze. That shouldn't happen.

• Timon45
    Timon45 Posts: 441 Level 3
    Options
  • LindQ
    LindQ Posts: 562 Kingster
    Options

I'll definitely ask about the fish + striped + sour skull issue!

(And yes, @Peter_Tornaros I definitely hear you guys about the sour skulls frequency, however the levels you are currently playing were made earlier. Sometimes the feedback takes a few weeks to "catch up" to where we are currently working. But I will look over the upcoming weeks and see what the frequency is there and maybe we can change some stuff up, we'll see!)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?