Feedback on levels 9936-9980

Comments

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,989 Level 5

@LindQ Thanks, I should have realized levels are a few weeks in advance.

@DieOmimi I deliberately avoided making the problem combo on 9941 as @Ditte had warned of the glitch earlier. The fish/wrapped candy combo kept coming up on 9941, nearly to tempting to resist 😛

• John_58011
    John_58011 Posts: 211 Level 3

Done up until 9975. Only complaint is that level 9974 the Lucky Candy are only spawning Toffee Swirls, and too slow to get the requirement in time, due to board layout, and lottery chance to get vertical striped candy from the cannons in the right column. If you try to play the level no IGB @LindQ you should see what I mean.

More than one good Samantha levels as remember an early level, one move to spare, with use of her, to take jellies bordered with Licorice Fence no IGB. Another later level was even better with a Color Bomb cannon in the lower-middle board area to help take Bubblegum around the edges, as a level to play over and over again.

Lost count of the number of LH required to clear 9974, before getting out of moves for the tasked Toffee Swirls 🤣Did try a UFO too but the target for the exploding wraps no benefit.

• Timon45
    Timon45 Posts: 441 Level 3

Such thing is that the stupid different game I like it is candy crush saga lol

• candyfancy
    candyfancy Posts: 56 Level 3

9974 is difficult to pass please look into this level @LindQ

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3

Getting going on this weeks set. Early days in the first episode but so far it's lottery level after lottery level, not much for the player to do but hope the board lets them past. Echo the comments of others that there is a severe overuse of sour skulls in levels recently too- which contributes to the tedium. If a sour skull is to be hit and the game doesn't create any candy matches nearby for a pile of moves, you've wasted a go through no fault of you own. Would love to see use of these pared way back, or removed altogether.

• Boybinary
    Boybinary Posts: 2,958 Level 5
    edited August 2021

9974 with no boosters is impossible! typical ending from 7-13 still needed

so annoying!

Haha

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,989 Level 5

@Boybinary Agree, I needed to use 2 hammers and a UFO to finish !!

• Lindark
    Lindark Posts: 5,681 Sweet Legend

Just completed all levels. Phew!

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3
    edited August 2021

Second episode a big improvement on the first, a lot more enjoyable levels in there and fewer slot machine type levels, still the sour skulls keep coming however. So many!

Third episode is hard to rate as with all necklace boosters, the levels are all passable. Plenty of fun levels in there if you have the boosters. Up until 9974 that is, which is the worst designed level in this game in a long time. Stuck here and hoping the designers see sense and fix this shambles.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?