3404 u reduced turns added laces I assume this is 1of those levs that will only be won when algo me

Options
dianadee
dianadee Posts: 2 Newbie

3404 u reduced turns added laces should I just assume this is 1of those levs that will only be won when the algorithm lets me, play play play than wow how did I win?

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 150,664 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welocme to our Community

Level 3034 .For this level try to play keys and make special candy. Combine them with each other or play near to ingredients to move them and take them out from the board.

Please check this video to get some Tips

Good Luck

• arwen777
    arwen777 Posts: 1,394 Level 5
    Options

You are right @dianadee. It is one of those levels where you need luck too. 🙄 Your success depends on how fast you can break the blockers and get to the cakebombs. Once you're there, try to use the stripped dispensers on the sides to take the latter out. The ingredients get pretty much collected on their own after that! Good luck! 🤞

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@dianadee Hi and welcome,

In my opinion there are a few levels in the game that are purely luck based and have nothing to do with skill or strategy. Unfortunately this is one of those things we have to put up with as i cannot see this changing in the near future.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?