📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

"There was a connection error. Try again in a bit"

Answers

• rebelchild
    rebelchild Posts: 15,852 Level 5

@Carylm I'll explain it in PM

• Agent6969
    Agent6969 Posts: 1 Newbie

Has anyone ever solved these internet connection problems?

I play on my laptop, but haven't previously had an account. I have had connection problems for quite a while, but these have gotten far worse reently. to summarise:

1) Currently on level 4410, but have never saved my progress

2) I have registered an account using the King website

3) If I try to save my progress it prompts me to sign in. When I try to do so I get the 'there was a connection error' message

4) Can't make any purchases in the store (just get the rotating wheel)

5) Leaderboard features don't work

6) Daily treat calendar works

7) Chocolate box feature not working - just a message saying server could not be contacted

8) Fantastic 5 feature not working

9) No bonus wheel

Any suggestions? Given I have never saved my progress I assume deleting and reinstalling the app will send me back to level 1

• SuperCT
    SuperCT Posts: 5 Level 2

After updating a few weeks ago I've been unable to log in to either Candy Crush or Candy Crush soda on either my iPad or iPhone. I get that same connection error message. (Candy Crush Jelly is working fine). Since then another update was issued and I updated both apps on both devices again, but still no luck. I don't know at what point I was logged out, so I don't want to delete / reinstall the apps because I will lose all my progress! I can see from my iPhone that I'm at least 20 levels below what my iPad shows.

• HughLaurie1959
    HughLaurie1959 Posts: 107 Level 2

This is my issue

1) Currently on level 721

2) Also registered on King

3) Got a glitch, game was not loading

4) Resetted game

5) Tried to get back to 721

6) RIP, uninstalled. No way.

Hope this issue gets fixed soon.

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,952 Candy Moderator

Hello everyone - sorry so many of you are having various issues connecting and playing Candy Crush Saga. There can be various reasons why this may be happening to you.

So you need to email Player Support so they can look into it case by case. It is important that you email from the game directly by going to Settings and Help Center. In that way all your specific data (including errors) will be sent automatically to Player Support.

Good luck and I hope they can help you resolve your various problems with the game.

• Bigglesworth
    Bigglesworth Posts: 16 Level 2

I can't believe that this has been an issue for lots of players for over a year and still hasn't been fixed. How about resolving issues with the game before churning out more and more episodes?

• ravjosh
    ravjosh Posts: 2 Newbie

oh king!

why r u unable to sort out this connection isssue for sooooooo long , come on!

solution please to this persistant connection issue, faster please

• lololol
    lololol Posts: 16 Level 2

I can’t login to the game either. It says this email is not associated to a king account

Pliz me

• Xadora
    Xadora Posts: 57 Pro Player 👑

IDK why it still happens, my third time now.

You have to contact King then uninstall, reinstall and email them again to get compensated boosters. Totally sucks.

Good luck!

• lololol
    lololol Posts: 16 Level 2

I can’t login to the game either. It says this email is not associated to a king account

Pliz me

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?