Candy Crush is cheating on me

Luic
Luic Posts: 41 Level 2

I've been playing since 2008, more than 13 years. I'm almost in level 10.000.

For a few weeks I have realized that the game changes the levels of difficulty depending on how long I have been playing.

If I go too fast, the easy levels become difficult. Or when I stay too much time in a level, suddenly I can pass it easily.

In one Phone I have a lot of boosters, then the levels are so difficult that are impossible to pass. In a other Phone, I have no boosters, but the game is more easy.

I don't like the algorithm they use that varies the difficulty. Before it was not so obvious. I dont like it.

Has anyone more notice that?

Bye

Comments

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager

Hi @Luic !

It is correct that the levels may get updated, but the level updates are made for all players across all platforms. Not only in your game and based on how you have been playing.

Find more info on this HERE.

• Luic
    Luic Posts: 41 Level 2
    edited August 2021

Thanks for the info. For me it is disappointing that the difficulty of levels changes according to my game or my boosters. Its like a cheat. I like the easy level continúe to be easy and the difficult always be difficult.

I prefer to play without using boosters, so I have hundreds of them. The game's algorithm makes levels easy so difficult in order to spend the boosters... It's so disgusting.

Its only my opinion...

Thanks

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?