๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!
๏ปฟโš ๏ธ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
๐Ÿ“ฉ Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Shining Starts

Options

Answers

• Mim_
    Mim_ Posts: 636 Level 4
    Options

Do you mean the blue stars that I earned previously doing the level? Unfortunately nearly all my blue ones have 3 stars already.

• Mim_
    Options

It can't be because I only did levels that had yellow stars. Why cant they explain things much simpler. I'm 75 and very proud to be on level 10115 but trying to play these extra games are so annoying

• arwen777
    arwen777 Posts: 1,394 Level 5
    Options

@Mim_ you get blue stars when you reach a very high score on a level. They are awarded if the player scores twice the three-star goal! Hence can be hard or nearly impossible to attain. If you have sugar stars and a golden crown on a level, then it will say "Sweet Combo! Mastery on the first try!" and higher points. When the target score for Sugar Stars is reached, theย voiceย in the game can be heard saying "Sugar Stars!" If the player passes the level, he or she will keep the Sugar Stars, indicated by three cyan stars on the map for that level.ย 

• Mim_
    Options

WOW I thank you very much for that reply

• Mim_
    Options

I have digested all that you have said. What is the best level for me to try and get cyan stars. I usually play a level with 1 star so if I then get 3 I have those 2 extra stars. So sorry to keep on at you but you seem to explain that reply so I understood it

• arwen777
    arwen777 Posts: 1,394 Level 5
    Answer โœ“
    Options

@Mim_ I'd say levels that encourage cascading. For example level 1000 or level 1476 if you don't already have sugar stars on them.

• Mim_
    Options

I have 3 cyan stars already on those. It's so nice to have your explanation on how I get those. I do thank you for that ๐Ÿ™

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,656 Legend
    edited August 2021
    Options

Hello @Mim_ For the Shining Stars event you have to play a new, or old level of Candy Crush and get a score that is high enough to gain a Sugar Status. What this means is that you are collecting levels. Every level that you complete with a score good enough for Sugar Stars means you receive one point towards the Shining Star event.

Any level that you passed first time and got three old stars on are probably the best levels to try for Sugar Stars. The fact that you passed them first time with three gold stars hopefully means that you found them easy, and won't get stuck on them trying to achieve a Sugar Star score.

Just remember that you aren't collecting Sugar Stars, so receiving three Sugar Stars doesn't mean you get three points. If you look at my screenshot you will see that I have completed eight levels to a Sugar Star status, so I have another twelve levels to play.

• Mim_
    Answer โœ“
    Options

Thank you very much. Arwen has been helping me so I understand more now ๐Ÿ‘

• Mim_
    Options

I have got 3 cyan stars on level 6000. It still says I need another 3. Not going to bother you or even try anymore.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?