Feedback on levels 10 161 - 10 220!

Comments

• Montrachet
    Montrachet Posts: 42 Level 2

Montrachet's Log : Stardate 41153.7

Somehow ..... something in a parallel universe has moved me on from Level 10188 with 5 moves to spare. Did nothing different to the circa 100 other failed attempts. Simply a ridiculous state of affairs. 'King' - surely now is the time for a fundamental review of individual game design and overall strategy, before a successful and much-loved concept becomes a figure of fun.

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3
    edited September 2021

10213, what an absolute piece of tripe this is. Yet another level where you have to hope the game gives you moves beside the godawful sour skulls to clear them quickly, or you have no chance.

And then you have once again hope for magical cascades to clear all the other rubbish below. No thought, no skill, no nothing at all, just spin the roulette wheel and hope your number comes up.

Utterly dreadful level design once again, the designers are barely running on fumes now.

What a terrible collection of levels this week is.

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,347 Friends Moderator

Second episode started to fill my golden box of chocolates with 9 completed levels and collect 10 GB.

As with the others here, ER appeared and disappeared a few levels later. Time for a break and bedtime for me.

See you soon.

Oh yes, the mistake with the fish has not yet been corrected. On 10182 my screen froze because such a stupid fish went off with a striped candy. So far, this had only happened to me with wrapped candies and fish. A case for: stupid run.

• GraceKung
    GraceKung Posts: 66 Level 2

10213, I have tried hundreds of times and still can not make it. I plan to take a few days off and see.

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,347 Friends Moderator

Second episode ended. This time no breakdown with the fish because I just avoided sending them off with special sweets. 😜

For today it is now some weekend, tomorrow it will continue with 10191. I've already mentally adjusted to it, with all the comments here. We'll see.....

• Boybinary
    Boybinary Posts: 2,958 Level 5

This is just wrong all the work and not enough orders at the end Very shady

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,837 Level 5
    edited September 2021

I remind myself that the levels are made in advance. Our comments make a difference in future levels.

Now that I have finished and have chilled I look at my notes and realize that there were many levels that I did like. Not that I am saying they are easy to pass without boosters.

Just very informally jotting down my feelings of the moment when I first see a new level and as I am playing it helps me. So we had 60 levels this week. 21 of those I have circled which means that they were fun and also did something else to interest me. Could be a pretty starting board or great cascading, hidden UFO's, color bomb dispensers, etc.

I also notice that when I get in a bad mood, everything seems bad. Time to put the game down for a while. How long depends on how bad my mood is. Now, mad at the game can be know to have a stimulating effect! That persona you put on when you are going to whip it! Whip it good!

Favorite episode - 3rd because I have circled 6 levels. All the other episodes I have 5 levels circled. So this has to be right!

Favorite level - 10203 (Candy Bombs Galore)

Cool Looking Opening Boards - 10186, 10194

Levels to Replay - 10172, 10187, 10200 (Because)

Have a nice weekend everyone!

• Montrachet
    Montrachet Posts: 42 Level 2

I feel your pain, BB - 5 moves left for only 9 liquorice with plenty of goodies showing. Played them carefully to generate lots of lower board clearing, but still left needing 3 more liquorice. As a fellow low inventory holder, I think it will be a long time before I get anywhere near this close again. Fairly sure that using the Flying Saucer would not have made any difference to the outcome. I think it is helpful for 'King' to know via these screenshots that not all players are sitting with hundreds or thousands of boosters and Gold Bars. No Episode Races for a long time either, so feels like you are being encouraged / manipulated into spending more money ..... more often. 🙄

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?