Unknown person on leader board

Options
hp3181
hp3181 Posts: 1 Newbie

The name kerry just started appearing on my leaderboard. She's not a Facebook friend. How do I delete her

Best Answer

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

@hp3181 Hi and welcome, The leaderboards will not only contain your friends but will now also contain other king and Facebook players. This change has happened in most king games now. There is no way to delete any of these random people from your game.

Thank you

Answers

• FlaringCrystal120
    FlaringCrystal120 Posts: 3,056 Level 5
    Options

Hello and welcome to the community.

If you connect the game to Facebook, you will find real friends on the game's leader board. To remove them from your game leader board, you need to unfriend them from the Facebook Friends list.

In the case of the kingdom you will find real friends and some random friends, you cannot delete random friends because they are added randomly.

If you play King.com, log in to your King account on King.com on a computer. Open the game and to the left you are able to add and remove players.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

@hp3181 Hi and welcome, The leaderboards will not only contain your friends but will now also contain other king and Facebook players. This change has happened in most king games now. There is no way to delete any of these random people from your game.

Thank you

• aerodef4
    aerodef4 Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options

if you don't connect to FB, or get disconnected, it happens

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,712 Community Hub Moderator
    Options

Hello there @hp3181 and good day to you.

I agree with @aerodef4 that if you're disconnected from your Facebook profile, that could happen as well. Thus, please disconnect your device from the internet without exiting the game, wait for a minute, reconnect back to the internet, play a level and then check your leaderboard. Alternately, do the standard trouble shooting by logging out from the game, restart device and log back in.

Also, you may want to make sure that your app is of the latest version.

Please let us know if you still need help with other issues in the game.

Thank you 😊

• Auntierob
    Auntierob Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

I don't want strangers in my game! WHY would you think that this was something we wanted!!! I don't want strangers in my game! Please make them go away!!!

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,724 Legend
    Options

Hello @Auntierob Can't you just ignore them? I don't interact with the people in my leader board, or score board in any meaningful way, so I don't even notice that they are there.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?