Games won't load

Options
lovduckyy
lovduckyy Posts: 25 Level 2

Hi All, Games won't load toady. I've tried 3 different browsers, but nothing loads. Known issue? Anyone else?

Comments

• Peb
    Peb Posts: 28 Level 2
    Options

Hi Martha, This is an automated mail from King Customer Care regarding ticket 10993271

I am having the same issue. I load KING.COM website on my DESKTOP WINDOWS 10. When the download game page comes up I click games!!!!!!

The Gams page comes up but NONE NONE NONE NONE of the games will LOAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They Don't RESPOND It is a dead page !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have tried on other browsers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The same thing I have cleared the cache! I have logged out and in!!! I have gone in search on the browsers just for a particular game on KING.COM but still NONE OF THE GAMES RESPOND

I have been experiencing this for over a week!!!😡 I have contacted you at KING.COM and the suggestion was to download the app to my Windows 10. NO NO NO I have friends on the KING.COM website.......😡

• Francine_W
    Francine_W Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

09/17/21 Same issue; playing Windows 10, laptop.

• Peb
    Options

Is anyone LISTENING ??????

Still can't load any Games on Games PAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Windows 10 desktop.

For that matter won't load on Any other browser...

• Peb
    Options

Still NOT WORKING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELLO

• Angco
    Angco Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Same problem for over a week! Then yesterday, FINALLY, I got to play. Today it will not load any games again???

• Barbara_Henning
    Barbara_Henning Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I am having the same issue, what's going on King? Please fix this.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?