๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

Feedback on levels 10 161 - 10 220!

Comments

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    edited September 2021

quote:

Feedback on levels 10161-10220

Did 'em (few days back)...

Week # 12 of the one episode per 24:00 experiment resulted in being screwed out of a potential 100 GB (absent episode/fast races again).

Great work, King.

Was gonna write more stuff in this comment, but will put this in for now:

You gotta luv broken features...

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 36,990 Friends Moderator

I didn't have the episode race in any of the last episodes, so I couldn't collect any (100) gold bars. For this I got a deluxe box of chocolates, which gave me at least 20 GB. A small consolation.

See you soon.

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3

That's a good set of prizes all the same @DieOmimi.

It's beyond farcical that they can't get features such as that and the episode race working in everybody's game.

Another piece of feedback that is continually noted in these threads but doesn't seem to make it's way back to the developers.

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,608 Level 4

New levels released.

NTR

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3

Yep, some nice easy ones to start then a pile of harder ones from 10226 onwards.

No episode race in mine yet again so have stopped for a while and hoping it magically appears later

• manavision
    manavision Posts: 56 Level 2

Level 10179 Has a glitch

Lost a lovely winning streak because one of the boosters (part of the streak) replaced the yellow candy....

This sucks....

You are nerfing levels so they cannot be completed without boosters, and when we do use them their is a technical glitch. Any which way we loose.

You should be held responsible for such obvious mistakes and restore our winning streak and all the boosters we need post that to complete the level.

๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜ค

• ellectra
    ellectra Posts: 295 Level 3

I consider myself a good player and i don't mind a challenge. That being said, I just had an hour of ulimited lives and boosters and was able to pass a grand total of 2 levels. Neither of which was classified as hard.

Used to be able to complete an ep or 2 a day. Now it took several days, almost all my boosters and close to 100 gb to finish one episode. I am still only halfway through the first batch of the new 4 eps and am wondering whether to bother continuing.

Every level needs 5 to 7 moves more than it has to realistically be classified as normal. Won't even go into the hard ones. Too many keys, blockers, skulls... ridiculous. I get the point is to make money but there are limits. Or there should be.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie

All levels after 10,000 are crazy hard to pass. The game is becoming frustrating to a point where I am considering stop playing it altogether & I have been playing this game since it came out in 2012.

• Goldenswordz
    Goldenswordz Posts: 525 Level 3

You say this everywhere.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie

And someone please tell me how tf are we suppose to pass levels like these without additional boosters or moves????!!!!!!! ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคฌ

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?