๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

Feedback on levels 10 265 - 10 325

Comments

• Yorben_Goeree
    Yorben_Goeree Posts: 3,864 Level 5

Level 10 325 finished!โ€ฆ But for last level is difficult.

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3
    edited September 2021

I see about half way through, the fourth episode reverts back to sour skull saga. Was enjoying the lack of them this week up until then!

Lots of people seem to be selecting the fourth episode as the best of the week. For me, the third is better. The first few levels of the fourth are no challenge at all, and then the middle lot are in the hands of the sour skulls.

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,842 Level 5
    edited September 2021

Well, I liked Episode 4 the best.

Favorite Level - 10319 (Interesting Starting Board) The Fish Portal

Most Interesting Starting Board - Level 10319

The US tournament is going on. I am participating as one is automatically put into the contest. I plan to place in the top 3 of this qualifier. Not for the reason you may think. There are 5 qualifier rounds that last 3 days each. Also, some wild card rounds.

If I qualify on the 1st round then I will not automatically be put back into another qualifier round and another, etc. I can concentrate on what I want to. Who knows this contest maybe different than I anticipate?

• Boybinary
    Boybinary Posts: 2,958 Level 5

My sweet crew always comes in right when I finish WTF!!!

• Montrachet
    Montrachet Posts: 42 Level 2
    edited September 2021

Just some feedback as I haven't noticed many / any posts referring to Level 10299. After experiencing the delight of an extended staycation on both 10279 and 10297, this would appear to complete my personal triangle of joy this week. It is one of those levels that is clearly not impossible as you can get close on occasions with a little fortune, but is just so ridiculously tedious when your options for trying to be creative are so limited right from the start by the design of the board. Sometimes it is hard to articulate the difference between having no issue with very difficult levels, but being averse to those that allow such narrow room for manoeuvre that they just become a Groundhog-like experience until such time as you are gifted a random sequence of luck. For me, this exemplifies the type of board that I dislike most - boring with very limited initial options for skill or different strategies. Thank you for (hopefully) sharing this general feedback with your colleagues @LindQ. Also, maybe one to look at adjusting on Monday if you are feeling generous.ย ๐Ÿ™ย ๐Ÿ˜˜ย ๐Ÿ™

• LindQ
    LindQ Posts: 562 Kingster

I will definitely share this with my colleagues during our feedback session this week, this type of feedback is always very appreciated. We can't make everyone happy all the time, but we can try to take as much feedback as possible into account ๐Ÿ˜Š

• manjula_trivedi
    manjula_trivedi Posts: 48 Level 2

I think some brilliant mind is working behind it.It not only about level 10179,97or99and so on.every level is going on same pattern i.e extremely difficult with less moves.We wish you to play the same level before us they are designed in the given moves Players are loosing their booster with no result.

Since you are in designing and maintaining team you should explain the strategy of the game to the players.They have right to know about it as they are playing candy crush saga with so much devotion and it will be very hard for them to leave the game at this height.

We really enjoy this game and hope that king will understand the difference between hardness and impossible.

Thanking you ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,617 Level 4

Not sure what the prize was, but will never know. When I logged on, it did not even register that competition

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,429 Friends Moderator

@Albert_Heinrich the price was a lollipop and a paint bomb. If you have nothing, you are happy about it. If you know Dexter and could choose....

Misty's saying: The best date ever. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?