๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

Feedback on levels 10 371 - 10 430

Comments

• Goldenswordz
    Goldenswordz Posts: 531 Level 3
    edited October 2021

The first 3 episodes are really bad I'll tell you that. The 4th episode is actually pretty good, I think they may actually be trying to improve their level design finally.

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,988 Level 5

Finished the first 2 Episodes of absolute rubbish. Obviously there is no system of quality control at King ?? Designers seem to be able to do what they like, just produce whatever rubbish they can in the shortest time possible !! Even the frog couldn't save this debacle. 2 Rainbow rapids levels 10389 and 10399 are utter garbage. The enjoyment has totally left the game replaced by level after level of boredom, exemplified by sour skulls. Endless poorly designed boards and continual cascades. Somehow @LindQ the verve needs to return to the game and levels need to rely on skill, tactics and some luck, not all luck and boosters !!

And to top everything off, we still have the total incompetence of the Episode Race, for weeks giving us the inane message that it will start at a following level. What happens when you reach that level - NOTHING.

I am not looking forward to the next 2 Episodes, hopefully there will at least be a slight improvement ??

• Goldenswordz

The 4th episode is good, the third episode? Not so much. Seems you don't read my comments though.

• Lindark
    Lindark Posts: 5,681 Sweet Legend

60 levels yet again? :(

• GraceKung
    GraceKung Posts: 66 Level 2

I finally finished the first episode. It was too torturous and totally no fun. I played 10374, 10375, and 10381 dozens of times before passing it. I was really tired.

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3

I got past 10375 after a go where the board created a colour bomb every move for 8 moves in a row.

This vegas style approach to being allowed past levels is not good at all.

And i see that 10376 is rubbish as well. Is every level just going to be awful from now on?

It seems very clear the priorities of the game at the moment are in topping up the bank balance of the irritating kardashian.

• LindQ
    LindQ Posts: 562 Kingster

First of all, we will of course go over data on difficulty during the day and during the day tomorrow (for the later levels).

Second of all, to make sure players at the end of content have a better chance during all stars we have released some extra levels lately, but it will not turn into a regular occurrence (that we have planned at least). I understand not everyone (especially outside of the US) is interested, but some players are very interested in competing!

Thirdly, I do hear you about the.. blocker overload ๐Ÿ˜… We are looking into some new guidelines for levels, partly because of all of your feedback!๐Ÿค— But as you know, we are working a few weeks ahead of you.

I'm glad to hear you like the 4th episode, I planned it myself ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,988 Level 5

Have now finished the 60 levels. As I said earlier the first 2 Episodes were rubbish and unfortunately the third Episode showed no improvement, in fact it was probably the worst. Full of poorly designed boards, glitches and boredom. 10402 and 10413 both have glitches. There are not enough moves to fill the licorice orders. Moves run out before enough licorice is dispensed. Both levels required extra moves to finish.

I am against the release of 4 Episodes in a week, however the fourth and last Episode this week was brilliant. I kept having flashbacks to what CC used to be like. I note @LindQ you said you planned the episode. Well done, you need congratulating, not a bad level ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹

To answer your questions @Crazy Cat Lad :

This week we want to know how you feel about the following things!

1ย Is there anything you felt was missing in this release? Something that you would have wanted to have more of on the levels?

Competence in the design of Episodes 1, 2 & 3.

2ย How long did it take to complete all the levels? Did you manage to crush all 60 levels in a week?

12 hours for the first 3 Episodes. I had to keep walking away because of utter boredom. Under an hour for the brilliant Episode 4.

3ย What was your absolute favorite level? Which level would you like to play one more time?

10426 was outstanding. Just like the old CC, plenty of color, a brilliantly designed board that allowed manoeuvring to make combos, required tactics and kept the brain working. 10428 with Samantha and 10430 were also of the highest standard. I could play the entire episode over and over again ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ

• Goldenswordz

Yeah the levels definitely felt different. @LindQ did mention "new guidelines" for levels, so maybe this was what they meant?

• Goldenswordz
    edited October 2021

Also some have access to the cobra levels now due to testing. They will release next week. I noticed those levels look a lot simpler too.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?