Hey! Join us!

⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE

Chocolate Box - Server error!

Andre_BatistaAndre_Batista Posts: 1 Newbie

I saw that the Chocolate Box - Server error problem is scheduled for early November, but who has already fulfilled the requirements to redeem the prize, how will it be??? Will these freebies be lost? Thanks!!

Answers

• RAW13RAW13 Posts: 21 Level 2

Do you guys realize how many times I could've won prizes from the chocolate box by now?? What's the deal?¿???¿

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• kiara_waelkiara_wael Posts: 86,881 Candy Moderator

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Sorry for the Inconvenience. If you miss a reward from any other feature, please report this to our Player Support Team here

At the moment there are some server related issues with the chocolate box and work is underway to resolve the issue. and Investigated. A post on this topic already exists in our community and your post will be attached to that post so I'm closing this post for now.

You will find the complete information in the link below.

Thank you

• kiara_waelkiara_wael Posts: 86,881 Candy Moderator
    edited October 2021

Hi and Welcome to the King Community.

At the moment there are some server related issues with the chocolate box and work is underway to resolve the issue. and Investigated. A post on this topic already exists in our community and your post will be attached to that post so I'm closing this post for now.

You will find the complete information in the link below

If you miss a reward from any other feature, please report this to our Player Support Team here,

Thank you

This discussion has been closed.