Cannot Recover My Password

Options
lynniewho
lynniewho Posts: 4 Newbie

When I try to log in nothing happens. Then when I try to recover my password nothing happen. I can't even start over with my current email. It says there is an account under that email. I am lost.

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 147,870 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to our Community

If your email is correct, you will definitely get a link to reset Password. In some cases the emails go into the spam box so you should check the spam emails.

If you are unable to reset the password, you will lose your original game.

If all efforts are wasted, follow the steps below.

Create a new Kingdom Id or Facebook then connect the game with this account.

Please email Player Support so they can restore the levels manually on your new account.

Go to the game's Start Menu, then Settings - Help Center - My Game Progress - Contact us and send them an email. Don't forget to mention what level you were on! 

It's important that you choose "Problems with my game" as your topic and "Game didn't save" as your subtopic. 

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @lynniewho and welcome to our Community!

Please email our Player Support from HERE so they can check up what happened to your account.

Please also let them know the email address of the account you are using and choose "Game didn't save" as the subtopic in the form.

• lynniewho
    Options

Followed your instructions and continue to get a response regarding Facebook.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@lynniewho Hi and welcome,

Are you trying to reset your password via a PC and if you are make sure you do not have any pop up ad blockers enabled. when you try to rest it make sure your email address is correct as it is case sensitive. also check all you email and spam folder for the reply and link.

Have tried resetting my password via king.com/games and have no issues getting the email and link

• lynniewho
    Options

Thank you for trying. Checked it. No pop ad blockers enable, email correct, checked spam folder. I recieve the password reset and follow through. Can't login with reset password either. Thanks again.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@lynniewho Are you getting any error messages when you try to log in ?

• lynniewho
    Options

I am getting nothing the screen does not move at all. It just stays on the log in box. Thanks for your efforts.

• maineac1
    maineac1 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I click on the link to rest my password, and the page says it to go back to home page? I know I'm on here somewhere....

• hechicerilla
    hechicerilla Posts: 10,353 Legend
    Options

Hello 👋

Welcome to the sweet King Community.

Excuse me, do you mean the password for this Community? Or is there a problem in your game?

• maineac1
    maineac1 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hi! I mean for the game. I can get in here with no problem, but when I try to log into the game it won't accept my password. I even clicked on the link it gave to reset my password. This is what I get:

We’ve looked practically everywhere in our kingdom. And couldn’t find that page

Please double check the URL or head back to the homepage

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?