I Was Unfairly disqualified from the All Stars Tournament!!

DeathKittenDKG
DeathKittenDKG Posts: 24 Level 2
edited October 2021 in Discussions

On the 18th of October I finished the wild card feature in first place. I received a notice right afterwards stating "Congratulations you have qualified for the Simi Finals." I logged on the 19th and 20th October to play in the second round of the Wild Card feature. There was NOTHING containing to the All Stars Tournament at all. I logged in the the 21st of October to play in the Simi Finals assuming I qualified due to not having access to the second Wild Card feature. It won't allow me to participate in the Simi Finals. I never had a chance to properly qualify for the Simi Finals. I have contacted King about this issue at 12:00pm on the 21st and was asked to send a screen shot of my 1st place win on the 18th so they can look back in their server logs. I informed the King associate that I do not have screen shots. I was told they would send in a report and look into this matter. I asked them to please put a rush on it so I could have a chance to participate. I still have not received a response. I know that kings does not need a screen shot of my 1st place win in order for them to look at the sever logs. I know I am not the only player who has had a similar issue. Kings launched a update on Tuesday October 19th. There are reports of crashed servers world wide between October 19th to October 21st. Due to these crashed servers I have lost my chance to Compete in the All Stars Tournament as has probably hundreds if other players. Us players deserve compensation and a chance to fairley compete. King should of never release a update in the middle of a country wide tournament. Now I know the common person most likely won't get enough attention to have anything done about this. Well I have a corporation specializing in gaming. I am a Game Content Creator I live stream on multiple platforms. I personally know multiple well known Game Content Creators who live stream on multiple platforms. I will make this issue known if King dose not give those player who where unfairly cheated out of the chance of completing in the All Stars Tournament competition and a fair chance to compete in the Tournament. The All Stars Tournament needs to be put on hold immediately. All players participating in the All Stars Tournament who was affected negativity by this update should be compensated with in game currency or boosters. The All Stars Tournament should be reheld at a latter date when it is confirmed that the issue with the servers which was most likely due to the update has been fixed. Once the the issue is confirmed to be fix the All Stars Tournament should be restarted inorder to give all the players a fair chance. Kings Candy Crush Saga should also make a public apology for irresponsibility releasing a update in the middle of a Tournament. Updates of all type are unpredictable so to release a update when your server activity is higher then it has been in years is extremely risky. Then doing it when you are hosting a country wide Tournament is extremely irresponsible.

To anyone who has been negatively affected by this update and the corresponding sever crashes while participating in the All Stars Tournament and as a result had or is currently having issues or has been unfairly disqualified please leave a reply sharing your experience. We will make this known and make sure that Kings Candy Crush Saga is held responsible for their mistake witch has caused hundreds of players to loose their game progress/in game currency/in game boosters/and position in the All Stars Tournament.

Comments

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,003 Candy Moderator

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Thank you for sharing and give feedback , I will pass this to the Game Team

• Quesi_Dilla
    Quesi_Dilla Posts: 2 Newbie

I played way too many hours today, with not many replays. After watching my leaderboard all day, I'm pretty sure others are getting 10x as many points as I am. Definitely not legit scores, ya?

• DeathKittenDKG

@kiara_wael ,

Thank you for passing this information on to the game team.

If I could ask another question.

Why has there not been a post on the Kings Community Page about the update launched on the 19th that caused world wide server crashes? I would think King would want their players to know about the possibility another sever crash and with that the possibility of losing their in-game item's and progress

Thank you,

• DeathKittenDKG
    edited October 2021

@Quesi_Dilla

I know when I was playing during the qualifier round everyone was sorpost to receive X10 when completing your main level. I never received a X10 but when I looked at my boyfriends game I noticed he was receiving X10 every time he completed a level.

A cupped hours ago one of my friends showed me a $5.00 coupon he received in a email so he could buy boosters and have a better chance of winning. I triple checked my email and never received one. The All Stars Tournament has been so far. It needs to be put on hold immediately so King can investigate what is happening and fix the servers. There is still a high chance of a sever crash happening again.

• Quesi_Dilla
    Quesi_Dilla Posts: 2 Newbie

I've been getting the x10 the whole time... I played 8+ hours! My scores are comparable to the quarter finals except I'm not even 24 hours in.

• steoga
    steoga Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited October 2021

I am concerned about cheating....I played 12+ hours yesterday and noticed my score is not near the leader in my group. Some of these high scores do not seem to be legit. My score is higher in 24 hours than it was on the third day of the quarter-finals. If people are cheating, this is ruining the tournament for people that are actually playing and grinding out the levels.

• BrittanyFiala
    BrittanyFiala Posts: 2 Newbie

I also was kicked out of the tournament during the Semi Finals. Very disappointing

• Elsa79
    Elsa79 Posts: 7 Level 2

Yeah I would say I’m not going to win 😩

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,512 Pro Player 👑
    edited October 2021

My friends all @kiara_wael can do is report it and then it's up to King Games on the outcome on how they handle it but rest assured I will follow up on this myself as I have been trying to make sure that all players those in the Community and all those who are trying to make it a Fair Tournament....

• DeathKittenDKG

@me6412

I wish King would come forward and admit that it is impossible for the All Star Tournament to be fair when servers are crashing and players are getting dubble or tripled the points they should be. Then they are sending out coupons to some players but not others.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?