Fast 5

Options
Mikhailch
Mikhailch Posts: 27 Level 2

Why is the fast 5 not showing in the events.

Till yesterday they were there, suddenly not showing anymore. I just finished 15 levels and no gold bars as the event not showing.

Comments

• Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    edited November 2021
    Options

Hello @Mikhailch , welcome to the King Community!

Please do the standard trouble shooting:

Log out, check for device and game apps for any updates, restart your device and login, if playing through browser please clear cache/ history. And login again.

After login again whatever bonus feature you will get that is currently available in your game. Other than that, features might be temporarily unavailable as features come and go. They are not the permanent part of the game and can be replaced or unavailable at any time.

If you have missed reward from any feature, please report this to our Player Support Team here. 

Let us know if this helps you by commenting below

Thanks 🤗

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,145 Legend
    Options

Hello @Mikhailch please check your features to see if the Fantastic Five is still live in your game. From your map or play screen click on the setting button then, on the pop up that appears, click on features.

If Fantastic Five is still listed in your features then it should come back to your game. If the Fantastic Five is no longer listed in your features then this will mean you have lost the feature. Please refer to the screenshots below for how to check if Fantastic Five is still live in your game.

• Mikhailch
    Options

I'm talking about the fast 5, not the fantastic 5.

Fast 5 is where you get the gold bars when you complete 15 levels first!!

Hope you understand which event I'm talking about?

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,145 Legend
    Options

Whoops sorry @Mikhailch and yes I now understand that you are talking about the Episode/Fast Race.

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    edited November 2021
    Options

quote:

Fast race

Hey there, @Mikhailch; so you're at (or near) the top of the card, & that's why this feature isn't working for you.

You see, King (in their infinite wisdom) have decided that players who have reached this point are so good & no longer need gold bars (except by paying for them); & have therefore rendered this feature inoperable for those types of players.

No amount of troubleshooting will restore the feature to a working condition; so at the moment, the only way to earn GBs within the game is to play the deluxe choc box (if it's in your game).

Dutch language there, get over it.

Or perhaps try not playing any new episodes/levels for a few weeks, but that seems kind of counterintuitive (in der Spieler's opinion)...

0972193519 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

This is helpful I now understand

• Mikhailch
    Options

First of all this is regressive what you've done.

For last 2 Months the levels thrown at participants need gold bars to complete.

I'm at level 10456 and whosoever you are I challenge you to complete this level without gold bars.

And Hahahaha hahaha to the kings infinite wisdom...

Such a stressful game now unlike beat stress..

0972193519 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Yeah you are right gold bars are needed

• SusanGaGu
    SusanGaGu Posts: 46 Level 2
    Options

Agreed, gold bars are required and multiple different treats to help. I have used up so much of my treats these days and I am sure I will eventually get stuck and need to buy or better yet just stop playing!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?