⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 10,000 avatar banner

Options
RpM63
RpM63 Posts: 43 Level 2

Hey crushers...I'm re-posting this question because last post ended up in wrong forum....I play CCS on Facebook and also the Win10 version both on the same laptop...both versions are the same game account. When I completed level 9,000 and it's mini game on Win10 the 9,000 banner appeared on both my Win10 and Facebook avatars. I recently completed level 10,000 and it's mini game on Win10 but the 10,000 banner showed up only on Win10 this time...the 9,000 banner still shows on Facebook. I'm talking about the 10,000 banner that appears over my avatar in the game...not the badges that show on my profile page here in the forum. I tried playing level 10,000 again in Facebook this time but that did nothing. How do you update game in Facebook...doesn't just logging in update it? I'm currently on level 10,116.

Thanks again...🙂

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,762 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

King will automatically give you a level 10000 badge in your profile picture game , meanwhile if playing through Facebook please clear cache/ history. And login again.

• Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @RpM63 , I am reading feedback from other players. They are not receiving their Milestone badges from the Milestone levels while other players are getting theirs

I am in hopes this is only temporary, please follow kiara's instructions

• Lindark
    Lindark Posts: 5,681 Sweet Legend
    Options

I wonder if completing level 10,000 on Facebook might update your avatar there. It's worth a shot!

• RpM63
    RpM63 Posts: 43 Level 2
    Options

@lindark...Thanks...but as I already mentioned before...I did redo 10,000 again in Facebook...didn't work.

Clearing my cache did get me the 10,000 banner... but it robbed me of my full booster necklace and 146 lives that I had accumulated in my messages...😞...but I had a feeling something like that would happen. A decision for others to consider if they have this banner issue.😉

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?