⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

What gives?

Okay, I'm a little bewildered by the mixed messages I'm getting regarding this latest contest; at the top of my map, I've got the event jobbie--

... which incessantly provokes me with the knowledge that my team(?) isn't winning--

..... going so far as to suggest that the reason my team (which I can't seem to find any indication of anywhere) IS losing is because I'm not pulling my weight(?!) --

..... however, none of my new levels are providing the altered 🍊 candies-- instead, it's still fixed on the green moshi candies --

..... of which I am in no short supply --

And here's the rub; I fully agree with the game's little jab; were I capable of adding my spoils to the score, my "team" such as it is, very likely WOULD be winning.

So what do I need to do in order to participate? Or if (for whatever reason) I can't, can we please spare me the barbs?

Answers

• Lindark
    Lindark Posts: 5,681 Sweet Legend

Hmmm, I just checked to see if I had this contest, and it looks like I don’t. Perhaps it’s still under testing?

• MajorMinimalBrowning
    MajorMinimalBrowning Posts: 111 Level 3

Well, THAT was unexpected... 🤷

Team Olivia! .... for the final seconds upset!

👏👏👏👏👏👏

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 12,881 Legend

@MajorMinimalBrowning which incessantly provokes me with the knowledge that my team(?) isn't winning--

Strangely enough I kept getting the same message.

going so far as to suggest that the reason my team (which I can't seem to find any indication of anywhere)

You can see which team you are on by clicking on the 'i' button of the Kingdom Cook-off Event.

going so far as to suggest that the reason my team (which I can't seem to find any indication of anywhere) IS losing is because I'm not pulling my weight(?!) --

I would say you are seeing things. The message 'your team isn't winning - but it could be! Tun up the heat' Is aimed at the whole team.

however, none of my new levels are providing the altered 🍊 candies-- instead, it's still fixed on the green moshi candies --

The Event was all about collecting the moshi this week.

So what do I need to do in order to participate?

You have a leader board, so you are plainly already participating.

Well, THAT was unexpected

Man I wish my team had not won now. Your rewards seem a bit better than twenty gold.

• MajorMinimalBrowning
    MajorMinimalBrowning Posts: 111 Level 3

Nothing about that was "plain" including your explanation. I'm not sure from which event the rewards I'd initially mistakenly posted as having been a resolution to the team event..; the one following seems the more likely to fit that bill. Also, as you'd pointed out, 20gold does seem distinctly second fiddle to what's pictured. My guess is that first reward (to team Olivia) was based on a cumulative total of special candies collected over the four weeks;

Which makes me wonder whether your 20gold has anything to do with the indicated reward for collecting 2 of the 4 candies(?)

I'm attempting to be optimistic, though, and await the end of the month where hopefully I will find that the 100gold is still forthcoming, and wasn't substituted?

Not sure where I got the idea we were on to orange...

But you're right, I do have a leader board. Silly me.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 12,881 Legend

Let me know if you figure it out @MajorMinimalBrowning

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?