Blackguy12
Blackguy12 Posts: 15 Level 2

Need help with lives sent request nobody helps

Comments

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 146,373 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

If you play on Facebook you can add friends that play game or you can join Group Facebook there a lot active player

If you have a King account and want to add friends to your game, please go to King.com on a computer (does not work on mobile). log in with the same email and password that you use on mobile.

- To do this go to king.com

- Select the games from top left 

- Select your game

- You will find a friends tab from the left hand side. 

- Once you're in the friends tab, you can add friends as favourites with their email address. 

You click on to King.Com Account from PC, then you log in and open the game, you'll see the following message on the left side:

• Blackguy12
    Blackguy12 Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options

I don't have Facebook

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,368 Legend
    Options

Hello @Blackguy12 I don't get many lives thorough the game, but I do get a few.

Here is what I did.

For two weeks every time I played my game I clicked the Send Lives button that appears at the bottom of a level. I did this every day that I played, and I did this more than once a day sometimes.

After awhile some of the people in my random group have started to send lives back. It is not many of them, but it is better than nothing.

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    edited December 2021
    Options

quote:

Need help with (game) lives; I've sent requests, but nobody helps.

I don't have Facebook.

Hey there; but since you don't use that platform, you're really looking in the wrong place.

Just type the query in your favourite Internet search engine & find an answer on there that works for you; but keep that information off of this website, as it will not be discussed here...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?