⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

It's impossible to pass level 829 to create some many 30 wrapped candies. Is it a bug?

Options
Dick_Lee
Dick_Lee Posts: 2 Newbie

It's impossible to pass level 829 to create some many 30 wrapped candies. Is it a bug? Creating 10 wrapped candies is more reasonable.

Answers

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5
    Options

I have just checked this out for you and there is not a bug in this level. I can see it's a tricky one but it can be passed. I found a nice little video where the player gets a 3 star score without using any boosters! Check it out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zE6l-nGiYIY

I wish you the best of Candy Crushing luck! 

• Elizabeth_Fisher
    Elizabeth_Fisher Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

There is a bug where it is not dropping the "check" candies, which are clearly needed to win this level.  It gives you only one check candy at the beginning of the game.  I'm not spending money on this game any more until it is fixed.  

• Unknown
    Unknown Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

I don't think it's impossible, skill and luck play a part in this level. Although, I'm still trying to pass it. Closest I have gotten was 6 wraps left and 0 striped. 

• Yee_Chin_Lee
    Yee_Chin_Lee Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

It is impossible. I tried and coming close means nothing. There is just not enough moves to complete the this level.

• Annette_Hollier
    Annette_Hollier Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

it is a horrible level like some before it I have managed to get it down to one wrapped candy needed so as usual will plod on and on and on and on in the hope of some fluke

• Alessandro_Cisi
    Alessandro_Cisi Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Is not impossible, but is influenced only by luck. You have to do 30+20 combinations. 9 are already done, so are 41. But you have only 40 moves... Is not correct to present a level like this. Is not a matter of booster, only extremely lucky or who uses tricks can pass this level. I don't think I will play more to this game.

• Alessandro_Cisi
    Alessandro_Cisi Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I have just checked this out for you and there is not a bug in this level. I can see it's a tricky one but it can be passed. I found a nice little video where the player gets a 3 star score without using any boosters! Check it out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zE6l-nGiYIY

I wish you the best of Candy Crushing luck! 

You register your game? You're sick... The level should be past also by sane people...
  • darie
    darie Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I've just passed this level without any booster.  Though it's hard and demanding for 20 wraps plus 30 strips, I thought, to be honest, I couldn't pass it at first.  I kept my faith and patience with some luck and spent almost a week to break it.  As you all veteran CC players who played up to this level, you should of course know it won't be as easy as the previous ones.  If wraps are to be cut to 10, then it'll be a very EASY level with almost no challenge at all.  So buddies, don't always complain when you face adversity.  Just play and you'll make it at last.

• Ronda_Hegeman
    Ronda_Hegeman Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

It is impossible. I tried and coming close means nothing. There is just not enough moves to complete the this level.

More moves do you no good on levels with a lot of bombs. (Does level 735 ring a bell? Same situation.) Better they reduce the # of wraps needed and the # of bombs on the board. A lucky candy with a wrap underneath would be a big help too.
  • Crusher18
    Crusher18 Posts: 1,286 Level 2
    Options

Hey guys. Sounds silly but I sometimes just take a break from a level that I am stuck on. Rest the mind and give it a new prospective when I play again. When I have come back to the game I have often passed the level then, first try! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?