Level 6441 - how do I make this stop?

Options
JackRiver
JackRiver Posts: 2 Newbie

The remaining candies just keep falling into the other column, no new candies drop (they are still blocked at the top)

Best Answer

• Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @JackRiver , I understand now. I think I saw another discussion on that same issue. I am going to read more just so I know. The levels you are playing have not been out long and sometime needs to be adjusted by the studio folks. They do work hard on these issues and learn from comments "like yours" !!

Hope you enjoy yourself, and it is good to talking with you, Glenn

Answers

• Glenn1972
    Options

Hello @JackRiver , You are doing great in your game!!

I Just played the level 6441 and this is what I did. It may help.

I opened may game letting the game choose what boosters for me to use. Note: I had a full booster bot. I read the requirements to complete the level and started. I followed the suggested moves given by the game as they helping me meet the level requirements. Be mindful of the number of moves you have left toward the end on your game. I received only 1 star but passed the level. Be prepared to use one hammer and good luck!!

I hope this may have helped some. I really can't tell you how you should play that is always up to you and you are doing well. You should not have a problem too long with this level.

Thank you and keep on crushing 😊

• JackRiver
    JackRiver Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I passed the level, that wasn’t the issue. Both the left and right top and bottom portals were open, so a few candies would drop out the right, enter the left, drop out the left and enter the right. It was a little humorous to watch it. I had to crash the level to continue.

• Glenn1972
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @JackRiver , I understand now. I think I saw another discussion on that same issue. I am going to read more just so I know. The levels you are playing have not been out long and sometime needs to be adjusted by the studio folks. They do work hard on these issues and learn from comments "like yours" !!

Hope you enjoy yourself, and it is good to talking with you, Glenn

• Mema55
    Mema55 Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options

How do I get rid of the 3 frogs on level 6441 I can not figure it out…Please help😢

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?