Feedback on levels 10 926 - 10 970!

Comments

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3

Indeed, that is why i always tried to complete the new levels before the Monday after release, as that is when King start making their changes. It's moot now, as so many of the levels are impossible anyway, it makes little difference.

The recent output of the designers makes the England cricket team look competent.

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,988 Level 5
    edited December 2021

Finished. The last Episode was a slight improvement on the preceding garbage, but still an inordinate amount of boosters are required. Thank goodness I have an excellent F5 team. The F5 timed boosters combined with a full Candy Necklace at least gave me a head start on the last 20 levels.

Another disappointing aspect for me is that Samantha the Frog, although making regular appearances, has virtually become redundant due to poor design and a total lack of imagination.

And to answer @Crazy Cat Lad

We want to know how you feel about the following things!

1 Which level was the most special? Any level that caught your eye?

Most levels for all the wrong reasons.

2 How long did it take to complete all the levels? Did you manage to crush all 45 levels in a week?

Now an irrelevant question as time taken depends on the players gold and booster banks.

3 What was your absolute favorite level? Which level would you like to play one more time?

None. Wouldn't play any again. 10964 and 10965 get pass marks.

Finally, whoever in the Games Studio thinks Sour Skulls are an asset to the game needs to find a new career.

• Goldenswordz
    Goldenswordz Posts: 531 Level 3
    edited December 2021

I decided to really grind and make my way to the latest release, and somehow actually did. (How, I don't even know myself but I was definitely wasting my time.) These new levels are just as bad. Filled with sour skulls, no memorable designs, and I'm not playing these levels again. Only halfway through the 2nd episode currently.

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,615 Level 4

I replayed level 10940 without boosters. The only one worth it in the first episode.

thanks for the heads up @Peter_Tornaros, attempting the second episode later. the third I will do tomorrow.

Changing play to see if there is any benefit with the chocolate box.

• Tzvi_Marcu
    Tzvi_Marcu Posts: 2,546 Level 5

This week my Gold Rush is on the Facebook and there I don't have new levels, cannot play it and collect 40 Gold Bars.

Instead this I had in Win 10 Sam's Streak. I play it fast and I become in first place, but before collecting the prize I become second and win the second prize, shame to say what was the prize " One colour bomb". King are you serious, or it is a joke.

The prize

• Michael-6

Through the second episode, don't think i had quite as much bother with that spell in the middle as i got half an hour of boosters again from the gingerbread man thing. That said, i still needed a hugely lucky board and gold bars for 10942. 10948 is an absolutely rubbish bit of design- you can get stuck in an endless loop of matching 3 candies off to one side without being able to clear the keys or all the muck at the top. More gold bars and a party popper needed there. Horrendous guff designed by a moron. 10954 is also appalling. A couple of more fun levels in amongst the trash, but few and far between.

Need my royalty thing topped up pronto now!

• Colin_Kwong
    Colin_Kwong Posts: 32 Level 2

I was wrong, they have reduced the moves from 27 to 20 moves in one day!!!! So crazy. Even you added 35 moves with a total 55 moves, it is still hard to finish it without boosters. @LindQ can you explain this?

• Michael-6

Clearly they were disappointed people were only needing one UFO or 10 gold bars to pass, and have fixed that in double quick time.

• NancyDrew
    NancyDrew Posts: 88 Level 2

Level 10936...I'm almost up to the extra 30 moves for total of 35 plus original 22. But haven't felt like I was close enough to beat level even with that many extra moves. This should be a nightmarish hard level. I just don't get it. My boosters are in very low supply - as are my gold bars. At least with the MIA episode race I could win some bars once a week.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?